Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
@bjstang Thanks Man, and Nope!... NO help from @Voo Doo, this was Super super Secret secret Shit, he only just found out resently to, and the funny part of it all is that theses parts are actually off of his Pony! Lmfao. .. he changed out his covers and gave these to me to mod up!
So once these go on, I've got a spare set! I can't Quote what he said when he saw theses pics... You know... PG and all...lol..lol..lol..
And to Boot, he's in Puerta Vallarta now till spring, so my Beer Fridge is staying Stocked!! I'm hedin there for all of Feb. He'd better have a full fridge when we get there.... lmfao....
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Bill... Dare2goBare... aka Juergen... has very deep pockets!! He is trying to take 1st place away from me!! lmao!! But then I will order the Cervini Hood and Ram Air kit.!!
D41814C4-A630-4200-94FB-D31F1B0EF5CC.jpeg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey...Bare... the parts were on loan!! I’ll take yours off your engine when you get the new set!! Nice try!!!

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey...Bare... the parts were on loan!! I’ll take yours off your engine when you get the new set!! Nice try!!!
Lmao... @bjstang take Note..... @Voo Doo On Loan!!! Ya RIGHT! ...... SENILITY is SETTING IN AGAIN I SEE!!
You're to Funny and now you wants to use me and me pickup truck to get your new Cervini hood from Der State Side, and pick up the Ram Duct also bring it back from State side, then deliver the Ram to C4 for custom chroming. ....Hummmmmmm

You a Funny Boy... AKA Ric!
Good friendship for sure... Luv ya Man! :thumbsup:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
After too long inactive in the garage, battery was down to 51% of full charge, wouldn't start the car. Half an hour on the Schumacher SC1359 15A 6/12V DOE Battery Charger bumped it up to 59% full which was enough to turn it on and over. Then I could use it as usual.

After a few-hour total refill I began to wonder just what there is about standing still that depletes battery charge. I'd left it for more than three weeks without such consequences before; the only difference between that episode and this was two USB plugs were in use, one with no attached appliance, the other with a thumb drive of music selections that was playing when I turned the engine off.

Has anyone experience with similar battery drain? What seems to be the limit of inactivity before maintenance/trickle charge becomes necessary?

Sponsored

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup.. @Voo Doo . The Bantering between us never stops. ..Just To Funny! :punch::cwl:

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
After too long inactive in the garage, battery was down to 51% of full charge, wouldn't start the car. Half an hour on the Schumacher SC1359 15A 6/12V DOE Battery Charger bumped it up to 59% full which was enough to turn it on and over. Then I could use it as usual.

After a few-hour total refill I began to wonder just what there is about standing still that depletes battery charge. I'd left it for more than three weeks without such consequences before; the only difference between that episode and this was two USB plugs were in use, one with no attached appliance, the other with a thumb drive of music selections that was playing when I turned the engine off.

Has anyone experience with similar battery drain? What seems to be the limit of inactivity before maintenance/trickle charge becomes necessary?
The OEM battery isn't that great. I use to have to put a charger on the OEM battery every 2 weeks while it was sitting over the winter to keep the charge up to a decent level. I put a new AC Delco battery in it a few months ago.

Last edited:

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
@frank s, same happened to me. Dealer checked battery and replaced it. I know, a 6 month old battery! :facepalm:

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
i stuffed the factory sub with polyfill. it does sound better
32006270748_9be42b5bdd_k.jpg

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
i stuffed the factory sub with polyfill. it does sound better
Anyone done this to the 2019 B&O yet? Wondering if it helps with that one also.

Sponsored

Dory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I drove it to work for the first time! It’s easy to spot even in our gigantic parking lot as it was the only yellow car! :cwl:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I just added the Husky liners to my Mustang - great fit, quality is top notch & overall - very happy with the product.

Had to find an install video but after that, they went in just fine :crazy:

645%2099371.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Also ... mark your calendars for November 16th - it's coming :)

5d5c78a9-b254-46d2-a595-de44a5ec8cc1.jpg
Sponsored