Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I wonder if I can multi-quote a bunch picture threads? Would you have a stroke? :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with you. I cannot stand bad board etiquette.
our browsers might have a heart attack lol
Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Bought a set of race ramp wheel cribs, and they just arrived. Also did my third oil change while I was at it. These wheel cribs are great. An alternative to jackstands when I don't need to take off the wheels.

28424291820_f2066c38c2_b.jpg

I got the 10" version. I originally bought the 12" version, because when I measured how far my wheels lifted off the ground, I only measured the outside part of the wheel and didn't account for the camber.

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Traded it in.. :-( I tried to live with it and small kids but it was just killing my back trying to get my youngest son behind my seat. I also always had a small worry in the back of my mind about the difficulty to get the kids out of the back seat in the event of an accident. I enjoyed the S550 immensely and will definitely miss it. I just needed a more practical family vehicle.

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
Bought a set of race ramp wheel cribs, and they just arrived. Also did my third oil change while I was at it. These wheel cribs are great. An alternative to jackstands when I don't need to take off the wheels.

28424291820_f2066c38c2_b.jpg

I got the 10" version. I originally bought the 12" version, because when I measured how far my wheels lifted off the ground, I only measured the outside part of the wheel and didn't account for the camber.
Those look really cool, have any pics of the car on them? Where did you buy them from ?

Sponsored

17Grabber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT
Installed my stainless works cat back. I love how it sounds! Sadly so excited I forgot to take a post install pic.

My Mustangs undercarriage.

Making sure the pieces are there.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Those look really cool, have any pics of the car on them? Where did you buy them from ?
Unfortunately, no. I went to work right after that pic, and didn't think to take another. :doh:

They're a little spendy though, and overpriced (imo)... as is all race ramps stuff. But they work well and are extremely light (each one weighs like 6 lbs). They're basically ~$50 per wheel crib. Got them off of amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Race-Ramps-RR-WC-10-Wheel-Crib/dp/B003ZAGPWO

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Traded it in.. :-( I tried to live with it and small kids but it was just killing my back trying to get my youngest son behind my seat. I also always had a small worry in the back of my mind about the difficulty to get the kids out of the back seat in the event of an accident. I enjoyed the S550 immensely and will definitely miss it. I just needed a more practical family vehicle.

That sucks man.... did you trade it with all you mods in place?? What did you pick up??

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Getting my nitto 555g2 tires put on right now. Apparently got the last two 285/35/19 in the country
Yesterday got my mishimoto coolant expansion
And later my black gloss decklid will be delivered
Just got the same tires last week in a 305 30 20 on tsw bathurst, replaced mt street comps. These nt 555 g2 grip so much better from a dig. They seem to have just a tad more sidewall flex that I prefer but it's not bad. They are great in the wet also, my mt's were like ice skates. Lemme know your impressions. What tire you coming from?

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Just got the same tires last week in a 305 30 20 on tsw bathurst, replaced mt street comps. These nt 555 g2 grip so much better from a dig. They seem to have just a tad more sidewall flex that I prefer but it's not bad. They are great in the wet also, my mt's were like ice skates. Lemme know your impressions. What tire you coming from?
Gotta agree with that. My MTs are awful in the rain and I have to baby the crap out of the car in the rain. I almost spun out on the highway one night on damp roads when I attempted to overtake. Wasn't an aggressive overtake either. Took me by complete surprise.

nt555g2 or MPSS tires will likely be my next set. I wish nitto had a 35 aspect in the 305 width though.

Sponsored

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
That sucks man.... did you trade it with all you mods in place?? What did you pick up??
Nope, I returned it to stock minus the rear wing and diffuser. Selling all the parts. I bought a 4 door wrangler.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I just replaced the stock perelli. Today was my first highway drive. Feels pretty good. I have more rubber on the road now upping the size. I do feel like when i was at a stop sign and gunned it, the tires did their job. Pretty happy with them. May have to do another test, but felt like when i drove and let go of the wheel it did want to shift a little bit on the road. Will have to feel it out some more

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Nope, I returned it to stock minus the rear wing and diffuser. Selling all the parts. I bought a 4 door wrangler.
you gonna mod the hell outta that one too?! nice choice, albeit the powerplant may drive you crazy after being in the stang:cheers:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I loved my 4 door wrangler. I put right at 160K miles on it. (2011 model). But I traded it in on a TRD Pro 4 runner, and love it slightly more. It has a lot more room in the back for the kids, and is a lot more plush. You will love that thing. Especially if you ever hit a trail or two.

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Yes going to mod it. Especially since I've modified my wife's so much. We do hit trails about once or twice a month. Hers is the blue
20160801_193253.jpg
flexing.jpg
Sponsored