Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Sponsored

boostedblake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Very nice, where did you get it, how much?
Got it from MyStangMods website, $475 on special at the moment.

Install was fairly straight forward as well, just make sure you got a good set or plastic trim removal tools (plastic pry bars) and microfibre cloth to put in between the bootlid and where you prying so you don't scratch paint.

I had 2 of the metal jaw clips break off inside the bootlid after taking off the factory decklid, only option then was to take the whole bootlid off shake it upside down and let them fall out. Was a pain in the d*ck :headbang:
Reward for a sexy rear end tho ~ priceless 😍

FM GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aug '16 Built RHD GT

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Ford Performance blacked-out decklid
Nice. It may make the back of mine look a bit dark but looks great with non tinted taillights. Did it come in a box with an FP part number? I may put that in my “I already have everything I need and want, but just in case I change my mind later” list 🤔🙄

Sponsored

boostedblake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Nice. It may make the back of mine look a bit dark but looks great with non tinted taillights. Did it come in a box with an FP part number? I may put that in my “I already have everything I need and want, but just in case I change my mind later” list 🤔🙄
Haha love it and yeah it came in a Ford Performance box as it's an official licenced product, came with stickers and a card saying its official product with a link to the install guide don't recall seeing a part number

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP