Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Installed these today, bit the bullet and removed the whole rear bumper relative easy to do and made the install for the Led side markers so much easier. Everything is neatly cable tied in and well away from the exhaust. Its a Diode Dynamics EU/AU led side marker kit with included wiring kit. Very happy with the end result.

36879277670_2c728bd530_b.jpg

37134419501_b1b054e5c3_b.jpg

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
With the good weather down here on Sunday in Vic, I finally got the hydrophobic coating finished on my soft top, washed the car later that day and had it all beading off the top, very happy!

I have a new exhaust/CAI/hood struts/intercooler and tune going in this week, cant wait!

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Installed these today, bit the bullet and removed the whole rear bumper relative easy to do and made the install for the Led side markers so much easier. Everything is neatly cable tied in and well away from the exhaust. Its a Diode Dynamics EU/AU led side marker kit with included wiring kit. Very happy with the end result.

Are they road legal?

Def

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
While not today (it was last week) i finally got around to getting my GT lowered 25mm all round. Needless to say new wheels needed to follow after that.

Other recent mods are: LED upgrade and US rear decklid

As she currently sits:

36905382060_64187c221e_c.jpg

37130306432_4e9e505cef_c.jpg

Now with working links (thanks flickr)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Def

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
They are Velgen Classic 5's - staggered with a 20x9 upfront and a 20x10.5 in the rear.

miro67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 build GT Convertible
Looks really sweet

Reactions: Def

Bushranger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT auto fastback
While not today (it was last week) i finally got around to getting my GT lowered 25mm all round. Needless to say new wheels needed to follow after that.
Hopefully you will post more photos when you take it for a cruise (on a sunny day). I am trying to win the missus over on bronze wheels and this may just do it.:thumbsup:

Def

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
Hopefully you will post more photos when you take it for a cruise (on a sunny day). I am trying to win the missus over on bronze wheels and this may just do it.:thumbsup:
Im working on getting my badges bronzed at the moment (at least toying with the idea) so pending that ill have some new higher res pictures up soon :)

Sponsored

Pagey

PonyGP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/Black roof
Installed the White Madness automatic shifter and some Redline leather shifter and brake boots

envyyvne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT DiB
Fitted the strut brace, RTR grille and Big mouth kit. Also ordered a new steering wheel and gear knob for my blueline interior theme

Wacol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT, 2018 Suzuki Swift Sport
Became a contortionist today. Climbed in and out of the back umpteen times and removed the plastic FoMoCo speakers from the rear deck and installed new brackets and better quality co-axial speakers. Also blocked up the majority of holes in the rear deck so that it works better as a sound baffle. Sound is sharper and I was able to move the speaker balance forward a bit.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
DR colorchip

Finally got around to ordering DR colour chip to fix up some stone chips,
long distance highway driving taking its toll on the paint work.

I,ll post some before and after pics later[/QUOTE

I finally got around to trying the DR colorchip fix.
thoughts on the process, color match is perfect,
the process it self is easy and forgiving.
The results for small chips almost invisible larger chips are still visible at close range, but from a distance 1m or so very hard to see if you didn't know it was there.
overall I,m happy with the results,

Before and after photos
before.jpg
after.jpg

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Became a contortionist today. Climbed in and out of the back umpteen times and removed the plastic FoMoCo speakers from the rear deck and installed new brackets and better quality co-axial speakers. Also blocked up the majority of holes in the rear deck so that it works better as a sound baffle. Sound is sharper and I was able to move the speaker balance forward a bit.
Considering a similar upgrade but haven't had time to do my research yet. What did you put in?

My biggest concern is the lack of bass in everything but the best DAB stations so I would love to be able to fix that.
Sponsored