Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Could you pm me a price on a premium rear bumper shipped to 30813, no sensors
Bumpers and other large body parts are typically not cost effective to ship as you may end up paying over list price for these items. Based on previous freight shipments the shipping alone would cost between 250-300 to your location.

If you are still interested let me know

-Benny

Sponsored

knightvision

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alvin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT "Triple Yellow"
Benny,
I need the part numbers and pricing for an upper and lower grill for a 2016 Ford Mustang GT without Adaptive Cruise. I also need the part numbers and pricing for the pcv vale on the passenger side both ends. Thanks!

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I need a GT350 steering wheel for a price like before everyone started ordering them and everyone started screwing us, lol

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,
I need the part numbers and pricing for an upper and lower grill for a 2016 Ford Mustang GT without Adaptive Cruise. I also need the part numbers and pricing for the pcv vale on the passenger side both ends. Thanks!
If this is a replacement I would like to check this with your VIN please. Can you PM me this along with your email address and I will shoot you over a quote.

Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I need a GT350 steering wheel for a price like before everyone started ordering them and everyone started screwing us, lol
Lol doesnt hurt to ask right! ill send you a free ship code to help lessen the blow :cheers:

-Benny

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I saw the same thing happen with the Boss 302 steering wheels. I bought one for my 2011 when they were first available. I paid $135 which even included all the switches. Next thing you know they were $300+ if memory serve.

So I bought a GT350 wheel for cheap for my 2016 GT before I even ordered the car. Have had the GT350 wheel for some time now and my car won't even be here until April! LoL.

This happens a lot. When a bunch of people were complaining about finding out their new S197 Mustang didn't have a spare tire, Ford put together a spare tire kit with jack and mounting hardware, etc. You could pick one up for around $100 from a discounting dealer. Soon, the price skyrocketed.

Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
Do you guys have a price at all on the OTT factory faded stripes for the 2016's? I have a GTPP w/ the factory stripes, and will be adding a spoiler, and want to have the stripes also go on the spoiler like they should if it were OEM.

I would just need the trunk stripes in black/faded black

Here's a picture of my trunk w/ the new spoiler test fitted before prep/paint
2016-02-19 14.30.38.jpg

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Send me your VIN so I can see your current stripe option sales code. One issue we may have here is that spoiler appears deeper than the factory blade style and the stripes may not cover well.

-Benny

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
I thought it might almost be better to order the main portion of the hood stripes since they also fade, and use that to cover the spoiler. or get the same trunk stripes for a spoiler delete coupe and then I'll have enough material to cover everything and not worry about them being cutout around the third brake light.

VIN is - 1FATP8FF3G5277747

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I thought it might almost be better to order the main portion of the hood stripes since they also fade, and use that to cover the spoiler. or get the same trunk stripes for a spoiler delete coupe and then I'll have enough material to cover everything and not worry about them being cutout around the third brake light.

VIN is - 1FATP8FF3G5277747
Thanks,

So we have a few options here:
Hood stripes GR3Z-6320000-AJ
Coupe Trunk Stripes W/O spoiler GR3Z-6320000-AE
Convertible Trunk stripes W/O gps antenna , W/O rear spoiler GR3Z-7620000-AA

The last one is the cheapest. Since some of these are not in our catalog yet send me your email address along with which one you may want and I will send you a quote.

-Benny

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Hey Benny

We just purchased a 2016 Edge SEL AWD to join my 2015 Mustang and 94 Bronco.

I wanted to grab my wife a few things to complete our loaded Edge and figured I'd grab a few pieces for the Mustang. Just having a hard time pulling the trigger. Think you could motivate me to submit this big purchase?[emoji41]

Ps: I saw the note about the steering wheel unknown ship time and I'm fine with that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Last edited: