Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
Benny,

I have one more request. I'm looking for the blue trim clips that are on the back of the dash trim with the center vents. The dealer broke about 5 of them when doing my evap core and now it rattles.

I've done a little legwork and here is the odd part. On the back of that piece, there are both Yellow and Blue clips...Yellow down the middle and Blue around the vents and at the end near the door. Also, there's a White one with the same dimensions that is used on the trim beside the glovebox.

A local dealer gave me the following printout:

HC2 is the yellow one, W717661-S300
HC3 is the white one, W714972-S300

If you could give me the part number for HC6 (dealer gave me W717997-s300, which isn't correct), it's the same blue clip that holds down the center speaker. The blue ones seem more rigid and stringer than the yellow and white ones, so I want to make sure I get the correct part to get rid of the rattle. Thanks, I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Benny,

Can you hook me up on the following three items:

M-9603-M8A - performance pack 2
M-FR3-FASTENA - fastener package for suspension parts
M-FR3A-MA - Street handling pack

Shipping is to zip 29445

Thanks!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,

I have one more request. I'm looking for the blue trim clips that are on the back of the dash trim with the center vents. The dealer broke about 5 of them when doing my evap core and now it rattles.

I've done a little legwork and here is the odd part. On the back of that piece, there are both Yellow and Blue clips...Yellow down the middle and Blue around the vents and at the end near the door. Also, there's a White one with the same dimensions that is used on the trim beside the glovebox.

A local dealer gave me the following printout:

HC2 is the yellow one, W717661-S300
HC3 is the white one, W714972-S300

If you could give me the part number for HC6 (dealer gave me W717997-s300, which isn't correct), it's the same blue clip that holds down the center speaker. The blue ones seem more rigid and stringer than the yellow and white ones, so I want to make sure I get the correct part to get rid of the rattle. Thanks, I appreciate it!

Hello,

HC6 is part number W717977-S300 which can be ordered here https://parts.levittownfordparts.co...r-w717977s300/?c=aT1NVzE2NDMwNSZyPWxheWVyXzM= But it may be more cost effective to get locally

-Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,

Can you hook me up on the following three items:

M-9603-M8A - performance pack 2
M-FR3-FASTENA - fastener package for suspension parts
M-FR3A-MA - Street handling pack

Shipping is to zip 29445

Thanks!
Hi,

Please send me your email address and I will put together a quote for you

-Benny

brimstn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Ecoboost
Hello,

HC6 is part number W717977-S300 which can be ordered here https://parts.levittownfordparts.co...r-w717977s300/?c=aT1NVzE2NDMwNSZyPWxheWVyXzM= But it may be more cost effective to get locally

-Benny
Awesome! Thanks so much...looks like he fatfingered the part number when writing it down.

Longshot, but do you have any insight as to why the three different colors for the same shape/style clip? The blue ones feel stiffer to me and I had my wife blind-feel all three colors and she picked the blue one out as being stiffer every time, so that's my guess...what with them being on the ends of the piece and not the middle.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
No problem your welcome,

I do not know but I am sure there is a reason for it as it would have been cheaper to use all the same. Perhaps the material that they clip into is slightly different at each location?

-Benny

Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
I need some of the clips that go in the battery cover / cowl . Part number is W716510-S300 . They are $0.75 each , I need 1 and maybe a few extra , but don't want to pay $12 shipping . Anything you can do ?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I need some of the clips that go in the battery cover / cowl . Part number is W716510-S300 . They are $0.75 each , I need 1 and maybe a few extra , but don't want to pay $12 shipping . Anything you can do ?
Your local Ford dealer probably doesn't charge any shipping for pick up.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I am sorry but at this time Fedex is our only service we offer, We are working on adding smart post eventually which will make small purchases as such much more cost effective.

-Benny

Jason82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Hi Benny,

What is the best you can do on M-20201-MA shipped to 48911?

Thanks in advance!

Jason