Sponsored

What can we do for You?

Slow6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 401A PP1
Hi Benny pm sent for parts check. Thanks!
Sponsored

Edmarcha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Hi Ron,
This engine is not in stock within any of Ford's national warehouses. According to the latest info the ETA for stock is 8-20 Weeks out. There has been a supplier issue going back to December 1.

We would need your VIN to look into other replacement options such as a short block or Ford reman.

- Benny
I know this is an old thread , what is the availability for HL3Z-6006-DARM, and what kind of warranty do you get for this engine service assembly?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I know this is an old thread , what is the availability for HL3Z-6006-DARM, and what kind of warranty do you get for this engine service assembly?
Hi Edgar,

There is no inventory of them but at the same time there are no backorders out there so I can only estimate 2-3 weeks at this time. 3 Year unlimited mileage warranty on them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Edmarcha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Hi Edgar,

There is no inventory of them but at the same time there are no backorders out there so I can only estimate 2-3 weeks at this time. 3 Year unlimited mileage warranty on them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Hi Benny
Do you mean national ford inventory does not show HL3Z-6006-DARM in backorder status?

Thanks
Edgar

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
There is no inventory in any national warehouse but there is also no backorders that I see meaning there is no current demand for them. Once we place the order we will then see what the ETA actually looks like. Hope this makes sense,

- Benny

Sponsored

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
HI Benny. Do you know if there is a back order on the Gurney Flap/Wicker Bill for the GT500 spoiler? Just wanted to see because I placed an order on 3/23 and the status is still in progress.

My order number is: 519082

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
HI Benny. Do you know if there is a back order on the Gurney Flap/Wicker Bill for the GT500 spoiler? Just wanted to see because I placed an order on 3/23 and the status is still in progress.

My order number is: 519082
Hi,
We did need to order this. Fords CA warehouse has them so it should only be another 3-4 days before we see it and then we would ship to you.

Thanks for your patience,
- Benny

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hi,
We did need to order this. Fords CA warehouse has them so it should only be another 3-4 days before we see it and then we would ship to you.

Thanks for your patience,
- Benny
No worries!! Thanks for the update! I won't both you about anymore, I promise, LOL!!!

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Hello Benny,
I was wondering if you guys sell the PP2 shocks struts and springs? And if so are they wildly more expensive than
FORD PERFORMANCE TRACK STRUT AND SHOCK KIT

Part Number: M-18000-F?
What are your thoughts here? Trying to get to that spring rate as i just went for a ride in one and they're fantastic. Also not trying to lower my car if i can avoid it. I have 345/30r19s in the rear and don't want to hit my fenders. Could go negative camber but i drove on the street a lot.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hello Benny,
I was wondering if you guys sell the PP2 shocks struts and springs? And if so are they wildly more expensive than
FORD PERFORMANCE TRACK STRUT AND SHOCK KIT

Part Number: M-18000-F?
What are your thoughts here? Trying to get to that spring rate as i just went for a ride in one and they're fantastic. Also not trying to lower my car if i can avoid it. I have 345/30r19s in the rear and don't want to hit my fenders. Could go negative camber but i drove on the street a lot.
Hi,
The PP2 struts use adaptive/magride technology. I don't think adding this can be easily done. As for costs the 2 front struts alone cost as much as the FP kit.

I am sure someone has done it but I cannot give any real world experience on using the M-18000-F kit with PP springs instead of the recommended M-5300-Y Track Lowering Springs. I would search the forums here for this as this just may be the combo you are looking for.

- Benny

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Ok great thanks! I'll look into that stuff. I didn't know that PP2 was magneride only. I'm still trying to sort out the rear cradle mess then I'll move to springs and dampers next. Thanks for your help!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi Benny,

Can I get a quote for the following:

Rear Bumper Cover
JR3Z-17K835-AAPTM (With Sensors)

Rear Valance
JR3Z-17F828-AA (Quad Tip)

Reflectors
JR3Z-15A448-A
JR3Z-15A449-A

Reverse Light
JR3Z-15500-A

Absorber
JR3Z-17E855-B

Inner Support
JR3Z-17754-A

Quote with and without the bumper cover and anything else too expensive to ship to 85254

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Benny,

Can I get a quote for the following:

Rear Bumper Cover
JR3Z-17K835-AAPTM (With Sensors)

Rear Valance
JR3Z-17F828-AA (Quad Tip)

Reflectors
JR3Z-15A448-A
JR3Z-15A449-A

Reverse Light
JR3Z-15500-A

Absorber
JR3Z-17E855-B

Inner Support
JR3Z-17754-A

Quote with and without the bumper cover and anything else too expensive to ship to 85254
Hi Randy,

The bumper needs to go truck freight at a minimum cost of 365.00. Chances are this will not be a cost effective purchase once this is factored in. If you would like a total quote send me your email address.

Thanks,
- Benny

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi Randy,

The bumper needs to go truck freight at a minimum cost of 365.00. Chances are this will not be a cost effective purchase once this is factored in. If you would like a total quote send me your email address.

Thanks,
- Benny
Thanks. I was expecting that with the bumper cover.

I asked for a quote for the rest if that was the case. You can post here, PM me or email me (will PM my email to you)