What are 2021 production numbers?

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
Probably, lots of people with more money than they know what to do with, though I'm not one of them.
FYI, it got it's name from being the birthplace of the personal computer and the micro chips that make them possible...which are made from silicone. Just in case you didn't know. :crazy:
I do find it hard to believe that most of those companies are still here, with the super high cost of doing business in CA, I guess they just really like the awesome weather, and being close to the beach and Yosemite?
I know what it means, I'm in the tech industry. It's Silicon, not Silicone. ;)

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
Mine has a build date of 12/14 and the last 4 of the VIN is 5818. Haven't seen the car yet (its awaiting shipping per the dealer) but should arrive between Dec 28 and Jan 3. Belated Christmas present!!!!!

Last edited:

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I know what it means, I'm in the tech industry. It's Silicon, not Silicone. ;)
I'm sure you can still find a silicone sister with a manager, mister.

Sponsored

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
If numbers are sequential or somewhat sequential, and given we are only getting reports of people on the forum, we don't see non registered owners, looks like close to 6000 cars. I can't remember who it was, but someone on here estimated about 6,000 cars back in the summer or spring.

55Tele

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
Probably, lots of people with more money than they know what to do with, though I'm not one of them.
FYI, it got it's name from being the birthplace of the personal computer and the micro chips that make them possible...which are made from silicone. Just in case you didn't know. :crazy:
I do find it hard to believe that most of those companies are still here, with the super high cost of doing business in CA, I guess they just really like the awesome weather, and being close to the beach and Yosemite?
It’s silicon, not silicone….

Silcon in the material to make ceramic wafer In chips…basically glass…..

Silicone is a material used as a surface tension modifier…many uses including coatings, sealants, etc, etc……

They are related but Silicone is a compound that has oxides of silicon as a component.

Sorry…its a pet peeve……many folks use this interchangably….incorrectly……

Sponsored

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
ZERO GT350's this year. You mean GT 500?
No, I was trying to be funny... I was just referring to how 'limited' our cars would be ultimately to the overall production of GT350's... Just goes to show that intent can be lost in an email or text!

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
No, I was trying to be funny... I was just referring to how 'limited' our cars would be ultimately to the overall production of GT350's... Just goes to show that intent can be lost in an email or text!
Got it :) 19-2020 GT350 were limited to 2800 so they will remain rare