Sponsored

West Coast dealer stocking orders - any ship!!??

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Apparently they put his car in the showroom, and anybody can sit in it.. smh.. Typical for Galpin Ford........
Sponsored

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
F(!)#%&(ers! That's BS! I want to call them and ask if the one on the show room is for sale. Wonder what they'll say. I'm even going to ask to test drive it. If they say sure, I'm going to tell them that they're a bunch of A$$#oles!

vzograby

IG @Mustang_EcoBeast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBeast
F(!)#%&(ers! That's BS! I want to call them and ask if the one on the show room is for sale. Wonder what they'll say. I'm even going to ask to test drive it. If they say sure, I'm going to tell them that they're a bunch of A$$#oles!

Please let me know what they say. The sales manager over there is really a big a-hole. I texted my salesman but he's not responding. I'm going to talk to my friend who is an attorney. See if he can do something so that they can drop the price on it at least.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
This V6-051A-AT just arrived at Silva Ford in Madera, CA, just north of Fresno. COTUS has it In Transit, 12 days to go. Barely two weeks from build to delivery!

My GT will look just like this, wheels and all.
Went by the dealership to see this car today. I didn't get to drive it, because it's sold already. Unloaded at 5:00 last evening. Dealership opened at 10:00 this morning and by 10:45 it was sold and a second guy was mad because he didn't get to buy it!

The fleet manager did let me test-sit, which I hadn't done yet. Oh, my. Just a quick sample, and in a base interior, but how impressive it is!

The base dash is better in person. Had I had only that dash as my choice, I would have been fine and would have thought it was a great upgrade over my Lincoln. Lots of buttons, but very well done, very classy. All you 100A and 300A guys (as well as the 050A and 051A folk, like this car actually is) will be just fine. The "Since 1964" badge is very cool.

The seats, in cloth, are really comfortable. Unlike Terminator and Dabko, I immediately found a comfortable position, which is WAAAYYY farther forward on the seat travel than in any other Mustang! There is a ton of room in the front. That's going to be great. On the other had, there's very little room in back. The right front seat was touching the front of the rear seat cushion, which I haven't seen in any of my Mustangs before.

The soft-touch is real! The steering wheel is grippy, tactile and soft. Except for the top of the doors, every place your arms want to fall is soft. Visibility is much better than before.

The doors, and even the trunk, close with a "thunk" that was reserved for the best German and Japanese cars until now. I love the 18" Foundry wheels, and they do NOT look too small in the wheel wells. I am more convinced than ever that Spoiler Delete is the way to go.

Paint, fit and finish were all first class. Honestly, I probably could have ordered a 300A, saved $5,500, and been just fine. The car is very classy and luxurious in its base form and no one will feel like they ordered the rent-a-car. (Have to admit, I AM looking forward to seeing the 68B premier premium interior with nav and all the other toys!)

I was anxious before. Now I am drooling.

TakeMyMoneyFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT Premium
Please let me know what they say. The sales manager over there is really a big a-hole. I texted my salesman but he's not responding. I'm going to talk to my friend who is an attorney. See if he can do something so that they can drop the price on it at least.
What is the name of the manager? I may know him.

Sponsored

TakeMyMoneyFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT Premium
When I go there for my retail order in about a month I will make sure to say something about what they did to you and how they are getting a bad rep on this super popular forum!

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Is the sales manager who is an a-hole named Payton? I hate that fucker with all my guts if its indeed him.

OP
OP
carguy

carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just got back from a test drive of the GT PP that North County Ford has...oh wow, now I really can't wait! Very impressed.

Now for those of you complaining about Galpin and anyone within 300 mile range really...I would recommend a 2 hour plus drive to have the pleasure of dealing with Richard Palid at North County Ford. Best experience I have had at a dealership and he has been on point with updates etc.:thumbsup:

ncford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just got back from a test drive of the GT PP that North County Ford has...oh wow, now I really can't wait! Very impressed.

Now for those of you complaining about Galpin and anyone within 300 mile range really...I would recommend a 2 hour plus drive to have the pleasure of dealing with Richard Palid at North County Ford. Best experience I have had at a dealership and he has been on point with updates etc.:thumbsup:
Great to hear that you had a great experience with Richard Palid. Did you place a order?

Sponsored

vzograby

IG @Mustang_EcoBeast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBeast
When I go there for my retail order in about a month I will make sure to say something about what they did to you and how they are getting a bad rep on this super popular forum!

Thanks man. It does kinda suck knowing my car is being sat in and messed around with. Hopefully I'll be able to take it home tomorrow. At least I can try to have it to a minimum.

Is the sales manager who is an a-hole named Payton? I hate that fucker with all my guts if its indeed him.

I'm not too sure. But one of the managers was an Iranian guy. His name was something like Amin. I've never had a good experience with Galpin. The past 2 times I've walking in there looking to buy a mustang was a fail. I ended up buying both from other smaller dealerships (Ken Grody in Buena Park and Ford of Montebello). They're dealership is just so big that they really don't care about their customers. They know that if you leave, some other person will walk in to buy that car at that price. The only reason I really went with them this time is because my cousin used to be a salesman there, and he told me that they have one of the best allocations.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Thanks man. It does kinda suck knowing my car is being sat in and messed around with. Hopefully I'll be able to take it home tomorrow. At least I can try to have it to a minimum.

I'm not too sure. But one of the managers was an Iranian guy. His name was something like Amin. I've never had a good experience with Galpin. The past 2 times I've walking in there looking to buy a mustang was a fail. I ended up buying both from other smaller dealerships (Ken Grody in Buena Park and Ford of Montebello). They're dealership is just so big that they really don't care about their customers. They know that if you leave, some other person will walk in to buy that car at that price. The only reason I really went with them this time is because my cousin used to be a salesman there, and he told me that they have one of the best allocations.
I actually followed through with what I said I would do and called Galpin Ford. They said the car was sold but on display without possibility of a test drive. I told the salesman (Amir) that it sucks that they would allow people to sit in a car that is already sold. I told him that I would be pissed if that was my car but he said that when people get in they are keeping a close eye. I told him that still isn't good enough!

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
For those of you who want to order in the Los Angeles area. Try Ford Of Montebello. Ask for Rigo, that guy is awesome! I always text him for info and he always is glad to help and answer my questions. He can probably beat XPLAN pricing.

Sanctuary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German cars.
I ordered my Race Red from Galpin Ford it's about 2-3 weeks out. However, a Ruby Red retail with the same options is arriving before my delivery. I have my name on this one and may pick it up instead.
Sponsored