Sponsored

Wednesday night T&T...

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Kind of short notice, but planning on heading to Orlando for T&T tomorrow night. Weather looks to be decent enough, maybe a touch humid, but low 70's for the high. Hoping the E30 revision I'm on will run decent. Come on out if you get a chance. Gates open at 6pm, but I'll be there earlier.
Sponsored

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Kind of short notice, but planning on heading to Orlando for T&T tomorrow night. Weather looks to be decent enough, maybe a touch humid, but low 70's for the high. Hoping the E30 revision I'm on will run decent. Come on out if you get a chance. Gates open at 6pm, but I'll be there earlier.
Always working on Wednesday night. sucks

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
My schedule has me working every other weekend, and usually falls on a weekend that something is going on. Perfect example is Spring Break Shootout this year....falls on my working weekend...dammit.

Too bad you couldn't make it out though. Slowest run of the night for me was a 12.58 @ 110.....on my regular street tires..lol. I had two runs in the 12.30's, and one that the timing system doofed, probably would have been a 12.2x pass. Trap speeds were all 110-111. I need a little more seat time with the 275/40-17 drag radials to get the shift points dialed in, plus losing a few pounds off the car by dumping the spare + skinnies for the front.

Always working on Wednesday night. sucks
Sponsored