OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I need to fix a leak in my pcv, change the plugs and oil, and then thisll go in... when is it my turn adam?

31921430783_cf0a9aaa65_b.jpg
Looking good!
Sponsored

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
I need to fix a leak in my pcv, change the plugs and oil, and then thisll go in... when is it my turn adam?

31921430783_cf0a9aaa65_b.jpg
Whenever you are ready, I also have a test fix for the 100mph shift crap lol.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Whenever you are ready, I also have a test fix for the 100mph shift crap lol.
Omg you KNOW this just made my entire year!!!!! As sion as you have this im your test mule!!!! New turbo and shift fix? Im in heaven.
But im thinking ill save a bit and also get your pcv delete thing to go in with the turbo

Sponsored

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Love this Turbo !! Cant help but run in the 10s with it, easy as falling out of a tree. I picked up the Stage 2 plus from Tony at VTT yesterday and am excited to say the least, very nice looking piece. I'm still not quite done with the traditional VTT Stage 2 though, I'm still confident we will get the car in the high 10.40s with it, and id like to see that true 128 mph time slip with it before moving forward.

Shameless plug goes to Jon at Lund Racing for always having my back and sending me great tunes, and Tony at VTT for just building a bolt on Turbo that gave me my 10 second street car. :cheers:

LuckyJerk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang AT
Yup I'm subbing to this thread :D

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Can you post a dyno sheet with torque as the X axis, for the divided housing stage 2?
All dyno graphs from the turbo are in the turbo thread. This is a thread about Marks car running 10.64. Don't want to get it clouded up too much if possible. Thanks!

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Are there any updated ETs from this car?

Sponsored

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Are there any updated ETs from this car?
I think we got almost 50 feet of Snow in Tahoe so far this winter, im in the Sierra Nevadas, all its done is rain. On the bright side I dont think there will be a drought this year in CA, im on suicide watch from not being able to race though, so sadly, no ET report, just weather.

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
I think we got almost 50 feet of Snow in Tahoe so far this winter, im in the Sierra Nevadas, all its done is rain. On the bright side I dont think there will be a drought this year in CA, im on suicide watch from not being able to race though, so sadly, no ET report, just weather.
Next saturday (March 4th) if you want to make the drive. A group of us will be at Fontana speedway. I know not the greatest track, but hey it's something

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Next saturday (March 4th) if you want to make the drive. A group of us will be at Fontana speedway. I know not the greatest track, but hey it's something
Thanks for the invite, I will watch the weather, I might be down visiting my parents anyway, but I only drive the car when the forecast is decent. But if im down, I will come watch, at the very least ill go to Irwindale to watch.

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
Thanks for the invite, I will watch the weather, I might be down visiting my parents anyway, but I only drive the car when the forecast is decent. But if im down, I will come watch, at the very least ill go to Irwindale to watch.
Got some bottom 11 second coyotes I wouldn't mind seeing u break off lol

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Have you dyno tuned this car yet? If not, how much boost are you running during this 10.60 pass?

Sponsored