Sponsored

VTT Product Release - EBM Stage 2 Turbocharger upgrade Intro pricing

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Hello everyone, by now some of you have seen the waves our new Stage 2 turbocharger offering is making on the platform, so it's time to spill the beans on all the details, such as pricing, availability ordering, etc.

We will start with pricing. The pricing schedule will be as outlined below.

What is included with the default kit is turbocharger only. If you want the silicone inlet or Charge pipes, you can add those for a discounted bundle price, if already have inlets, you can order just the Chargepipes, if you already have charge pipes you can get just the inlet.

Intro Price:

Intro Price: $1799 Turbo only
Intro Price: $1899 Turbo with Inlet only
Intro Price: $1949 Turbo with Charge pipes only (No BOV)
Intro Price: $2049 Turbo with Inlet, and CP's both (No BOV)

MSRP once intro price is over:

MSRP: $1999 Turbo Only
MSRP: $2099 Turbo with Inlet only
MSRP: $2149 Turbo with Charge pipes only (No BOV)
MSRP: $2249 Turbo with inlets, and CP's (NO BOV)

We will be doing the intro price for the first 5 units sold, after that prices go up to MSRP.

Availability:

They are available on our website right now for Pre-order at the intro price. You must sign up for the website, and use discount code EBMS2INTRO our initial order is 40 units of these from our manufacture, we expect them arrive to us in about 30-50 days, (expected ship date to us is 05/10/16). As soon as they come in, the pre-orders ship the next day, after that we will keep stock on hand meaning, any order ships the same day ordered, if done so by 3pm PST, if not the next day.

VTT buy back program:

If you have a current set of VTT Stage 1 hybrid turbochargers this is the buy back offer when purchasing a set of new Stage 2 turbocharger.

Stage 1: $500 credit towards your purchase, to be refunded once your stage 1 turbo is returned to us

Fitment:

Direct replacement for your stock turbocharger, bolts on in 1-2 hours, nothing needs to be changed to do so, stock appearing to keep your warranty intact, yet 500+WHP potential, on proper fueling, and tuning.

Some details as taken from our website.:

WHP Level supported (with proper fuel, upgrades, and tuning) Stock-550WHP

We are proud to introduce the latest in our line of EBM turbocharger products the VTT EBM Stage 2 turbocharger. This is a new EBM turbocharger from the ground up, using 100% new parts throughout. Some of the ground breaking features are fully new turbocharger from the compressor housing, to the bearing housing, to the turbine housing, we had them engineered to fit in the stock location, but provide the full flow of a much larger turbo. Every part on these turbos were designed around our specific goals for power, flow, and reliability. What we ended up with is a turbocharger, that can utilize the stock location while providing enough flow for 550WHP. To do this we increase the area inside not only the manifolds, but also the turbine, and compressor housings, we also slightly increase AR ratio on the turbine housing to free up even more flow, while not giving up anything in spool. To put it bluntly, there is no other 550WHP capable turbocharger option on the market that can match the spool, ease of fitment, power or reliability of our EBM Stage 2 turbocharger!

Dyno Graphs so far on very limited tuning time:

93 pump gas:

E30:

462_460 E85.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Coupon code didn't work for me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Code is working perfectly already have 2 orders, as stated above, you must sign up for the website in order to use the coupon code. 3 intro price turbos left. Thanks guys! VTT

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
[MENTION=16782]VargasTurboTech[/MENTION] Is any internal engine upgrades recommended to handle this kind of horsepower for a daily driver? Only reason I ask is done of these other engines failing with stock setups or lightly modified and tuned. If spending extra money to insure I don't go boom for the next 3 years is required, I don't want to take the easy route. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
@VargasTurboTech Is any internal engine upgrades recommended to handle this kind of horsepower for a daily driver? Only reason I ask is done of these other engines failing with stock setups or lightly modified and tuned. If spending extra money to insure I don't go boom for the next 3 years is required, I don't want to take the easy route. Thanks! Keep up the good work.
No modifications are required, as this turbo can be run at 100% stock power levels if you prefer. How much power you get is 100% dependent how fuel used, tuning, etc. You must tune the car to a power level you are comfortable running, the turbo itself simply supports up to 550WHP. If you decide to push past what are the known limits of the motor then yes, it would be prudent to upgrade your engine.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
[MENTION=16782]VargasTurboTech[/MENTION] Is any internal engine upgrades recommended to handle this kind of horsepower for a daily driver? Only reason I ask is done of these other engines failing with stock setups or lightly modified and tuned. If spending extra money to insure I don't go boom for the next 3 years is required, I don't want to take the easy route. Thanks! Keep up the good work.
Not necessary, most engines that are failing are because of poor maintenance, driving habits, and tuners pushing the limits. Hardly any are failing because of engine weakness under 450whp.

Not the discussion for this, but if you have any questions feel free to email me.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Two intro spots left

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Gracias both vendors!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Not necessary, most engines that are failing are because of poor maintenance, driving habits, and tuners pushing the limits. Hardly any are failing because of engine weakness under 450whp.

Not the discussion for this, but if you have any questions feel free to email me.
Are you providing a tune file with this turbo?

Sponsored

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Ugh, too much pressure...too many options, haha....but I ordered one! Turbo only, no options...fingers crossed that I will love this upgrade.

Now I just hope that I can use Unleashed for the tune....

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
1 intro spot left!

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
What is the inlet...sorry don't know lol

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
I selected 2.25" for the inlet piping size. I'm running all stock piping so I hope that's correct.
Sponsored