Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Getting closer, I better start preparing for the blast of emails to tune these things haha.
Sponsored

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Food for Thought

Gonna have to ask Ford, me and Adam were talking about how we hated the EBM graphs cause they do that. There really is no reason for it, doesn't make a lot of sense. You can artificially smooth them in the dynojet software if you want, but it usually knocks some power off
I was just reading this thread and stumbled across this and thought I would ask, did this ever get figured out? On the Mazdaspeed platform with turbos that are pushing significantly higher pressures than stock, the stock BPV would bleed pressure, just not enough to show up as a full blown leak and would cause a similar condition as depicted in your dyno plot. Is this utilizing the stock diverter valve? This phenomenon could be the result of the valve bleeding some pressure which sometimes will cause fluctuations in power and waviness in dyno plots? Just curious if this was ever considered to be the culprit?

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I was just reading this thread and stumbled across this and thought I would ask, did this ever get figured out? On the Mazdaspeed platform with turbos that are pushing significantly higher pressures than stock, the stock BPV would bleed pressure, just not enough to show up as a full blown leak and would cause a similar condition as depicted in your dyno plot. Is this utilizing the stock diverter valve? This phenomenon could be the result of the valve bleeding some pressure which sometimes will cause fluctuations in power and waviness in dyno plots? Just curious if this was ever considered to be the culprit?
Stock DV was tossed when the car was still running the stock turbo. I never trust stock plastic DV's at anything over factory boost levels.

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
I think it all has to do with the pickup, I did some tuning on a Ecoboost the other day and it had a RPM pickup from the OBD2 port and the graph was much cleaner.

Sponsored