• NO

Votes: 44 9.9%

• Total voters

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Let me ask you this. Obvious Ford will not offer a rainbow selection of blues, so would you rather have DIB, this new LB or what everyone has been screaming for, Grabber Blue? Of course we already know about the limited production Kona Blue too.
So...
LB or GB?

LB
Sponsored

dwaleke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
DIB is a lot better than this blue. I would prefer Ford spend money on something else instead of offering this color.

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
I opinion is that this blue looks exactly the same as the blue I special ordered on my 99 Firebird.
With indirect lighting or in the shade it looks really washed out but in bright sunlight it looks like the most beautiful blue imaginable.
Mine was really disappointing.
Most of the time it looked dingy and faded.
Give it two thumbs down.

Sponsored

eleanor5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MY
Loooks like Ford talking about they won't offer it already.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-sho...rd-liquid-blue-at-naias-live-gallery/?slide=1

Visitors to the Detroit Auto Show will also see the Focus ST and Fiesta ST on the floor in Liquid Blue, but before you freak out and try to order a car in that shade, take a deep breath—it's not a production paint color.

Ford explained to us that "Liquid Blue" is a show-car color only, and that it's actually multiple layers of paint on the display cars.

Now, Ford also said that in the past, special show colors have made the transition to the production-car pallette, but right now Liquid Blue isn't in the running.

So, if you love it, email Ford. Say you want Liquid Blue, and maybe one day it'll be available on everything from the Focus ST to the Mustang EcoBoost to the Ford GT. For now, enjoy these photos of the car as it appears on the cars on display.

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Nooooooo! That blue is phenomenal! I don't like blue on cars but my god that is a hot color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium

Sponsored

Kodyray72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SBY Boss 302
WTF is up with manufactures doing, "show car only" colors?! Why not just slap a $500 price tag on the color and call it a day, they made mystichrome, they should make this new blue.

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford explained to us that "Liquid Blue" is a show-car color only, and that it's actually multiple layers of paint on the display cars.

Now, Ford also said that in the past, special show colors have made the transition to the production-car pallette, but right now Liquid Blue isn't in the running.

So, if you love it, email Ford.
This is really no different than what Steve Ling told us. If there is enough interest it will be considered. It is "not in the running" currently because Ford is just gauging reaction to it now.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I love that color, it just reminds me of my '69 Mach1 in Acapulco blue.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored