jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Hello everyone,

This week, I am driving out to Utah to celebrate independence day with a good friend of mine. I was wondering if people would like to meet up somewhere (Salt Lake / Sandy / Draper area) and take a little cruise.

Best days would be either Wednesday or Thursday. I am planning to drive out Monday (10 hours or so on the road so I will be very tiered), driving out to Arches National Part on Tuesday (7 hours of driving) Wednesday and Thursday I will be staying in the Salt Lake City area....and Friday I head back home.

If people have recommendations of where there are some twisty roads or fun drives, that would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Slow6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 401A PP1
Have fun, bud! Ill be driving there my self but I'll be getting there on Friday, and I'll be by Zion. Do you or anyone else know how strict they enforce the tint laws? Asking for a friend. It's not as bad as it is back here in CA, but they *don't* enforce it as strictly as they could.

OP
OP
jperls

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Have fun, bud! Ill be driving there my self but I'll be getting there on Friday, and I'll be by Zion. Do you or anyone else know how strict they enforce the tint laws? Asking for a friend. It's not as bad as it is back here in CA, but they *don't* enforce it as strictly as they could.
I'll ask my friend whom I am visiting while here in Utah with regards to the tint laws. Enjoy the drive up and back...be aware that Zion and the other national parks will probably be packed due to the fact that this is a holiday week.

I am going to see how I feel tomorrow and I might hit Arches national park if I feel up to it (its a 3.5 hour drive each way).

Have fun :D
Sponsored