• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Viking Crusader Handling Shocks Local

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am selling my Viking Crusader Handling Shocks. These shocks were the original design. I had them on my car for about six months. A few weeks ago, I sent them to viking for updates to the new shaft design and lower mount bushing. I have not had them installed after the updates were made.

Price - $375.00 (shipped)

PM me if interested
1462726969.IMG_2800.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So there is a difference between these and drag shocks or are these one in the same and you're just calling them handling? Because I thought they only made one set not multiple but I could be wrong

OP
OP

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Per the link in my first post.

What we have here is a pre-production Viking Performance B358AP DA Rear Shock for the S550 Mustangs. This is not the same valving as the traditional Viking Shocks that many of the fastest drag strip cars run, the valving (specifically the Rebound) is much more aggressive on these "AP" models, compared to the Crusader Street/Strip shock, in an effort to make a very affordable Double Adjustable shock for handling duty. We will be using these this weekend at the track, and I assume they will work very well for us, especially compared to the OEM Performance Pack Shocks that we removed from the car. We are also testing out several spring and bar combinations, including some that are already out there and being used.

OP
OP

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Adding the option to ship to continental US.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
New price - $350.00 shipped (continental US).
Sponsored