Sponsored

Video: Installing Dual-Color Front Turn & Sidemarker LEDs! BIG front-end upgrade!

sdversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black
after I changed turn signal bulbs , turn signal sounds changed is this normal?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
after I changed turn signal bulbs , turn signal sounds changed is this normal?
Yes, it is normal. Did you check out the video on the first post, by chance? We explain it in the vid :thumbsup:

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
I just want to chime in and say that I had some issues with getting the turn signals to stay in completely when installing but you really just have to fidget with them a bit to get them completely seated. It's a bit difficult to get right but once you get it they stay in just fine. The best way to check if they're in right is just to plug the connector back into the hole in the housing and then pull it right back out. It seems like if it didn't get seated it will fall out when you do this.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
The turn signal bulbs do not stay in well. How do I start the RMA process?
How did you remove the Bulb from the housing because I ran into the same problem.

Sponsored

Of Wolf and Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT
I have followed your link to your website, but I cant seem to add the item to the cart. It says it is in stock.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I would wait, they are having fitment issues that should be corrected in a few weeks.
We temporarily removed the switchbacks from the 2015 Mustang listing. The bulb's base has already been redesigned, and will be available within the next few weeks.

It wasn't an issue for every 2015 Mustang owner, and we didn't have any fitment issues when installing them on our 2015, but they were removed them from the listing as a precaution.

If you have any questions or need any support, please feel free to give us a call and we will get you taken care of: (314) 205-3033

I appreciate everyone's support, and patience!

Thank you,
Nick C.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
We temporarily removed the switchbacks from the 2015 Mustang listing. The bulb's base has already been redesigned, and will be available within the next few weeks.

It wasn't an issue for every 2015 Mustang owner, and we didn't have any fitment issues when installing them on our 2015, but they were removed them from the listing as a precaution.

If you have any questions or need any support, please feel free to give us a call and we will get you taken care of: (314) 205-3033

I appreciate everyone's support, and patience!

Thank you,
Nick C.
Any update on the redesign units Nick?

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Any update on the redesign units Nick?
+1

I got an email saying my issue was resolved, but I still only have one switch back that stays in place.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
As I've mentioned previously,

We have redesigned the base of the switchback bulb for better fitment in the 2015 Mustang. The newly designed models are on their way to us, and we will be sending replacements out when they arrive.

The switchbacks were removed from the site when we discovered the fitment issue. Had we noticed any fitment issues when installing them on our 2015 Mustang, they wouldn't have been added to the site.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but we are expecting replacements to arrive within the next two weeks.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thank you for your support!

Nick C.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Always see great customer support from these guys, the DD lights I have so far are great, and looking forward to getting these as well.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Agreed on the CS. Will order as soon as they are ready.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
The inline resistors, as mentioned in the video, are not yet available. They are being manufactured right now! They will be $30/pair.

Again, you do not need them for operation of these bulbs- your turn signals will always blink at the normal rate. You only need them if you'd like to make the indicator on the dash blink a bit slower. As I said in the video, we aren't putting them in our car.

Remember that you can always get the bulbs now, and simply throw the resistors in later if you decide you want them, when they are in stock. Just PM us for a free shipping code, and there's no extra shipping charges or anything!

Paul
Paul are you offering a package deal, the turn signals, back up lights, and interior lights?

Rich
Sponsored