Sponsored

Velgen VMB5 rims (Or any comparible Velgen)... Still TRACKABLE?

OP
OP

DRKHR5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6-spd OW PP
And you could run the 19'' VMB5 with out a problem with the PP brakes :headbang:
THANKS!

Your guys' rim on Khyber and Ashpian's rides is outta this world hot... i just hope the 19 with fatty tires and proper suspension set-up will look as nasty.

I am almost tempted to go 20 becuz it fits the car soooo well with it being a big and wide body vehicle... but i assume the 19 will have a higher "limit" i can push it to without worry about the rim. (even if both rims can be pushed to any extremities)

do you guys have weights per rim on both 20 and 19 and fronts and rears?

thanks again!
Sponsored

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang GT OW
I second the Velgen's as well. Velgen is one of the very few low pressure cast wheels that we carry. In my opinion (depending on who you are buying from) you are getting a lot of wheel for the money.

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
THANKS!

Your guys' rim on Khyber and Ashpian's rides is outta this world hot... i just hope the 19 with fatty tires and proper suspension set-up will look as nasty.

I am almost tempted to go 20 becuz it fits the car soooo well with it being a big and wide body vehicle... but i assume the 19 will have a higher "limit" i can push it to without worry about the rim. (even if both rims can be pushed to any extremities)

do you guys have weights per rim on both 20 and 19 and fronts and rears?

thanks again!
Yes, we do the weight for the 20s is 25 1/2 lbs in the front and 27 1/2 lbs in the rear. The 19s are 24 lbs in the front and 26 1/2 lbs in the rear.
Sponsored