• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Mexico Velgen Forged SL7 Mounted on Michelin PS4S

jabarger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ
Up For sale are my Velgen Forged SL7's Mounted on Michelin PS4s. Reason for sale is due to me recently selling the Mustang! ASKING $4,000 or OBO. This Wheel and tire set up is nearly $9,000 new plus 6-8 week lead time.
  1. Willing to ship but buyer pays shipping! (Can be negotiated)
  2. Wheels have been fully Ceramic Coated By local shop.
  3. Tires have approx ONLY 2,000 miles on them!
  4. Front Tires are 275/35 R20
  5. Rear Tires are 305/30 R20
  6. Two Piece wheel with Exposed Hardware
  7. Front Wheels are 20x9.5 ET30
  8. Rear Wheels are 20x11 ET50
  9. Local Pick Up also possible but transaction will occur in front of law enforcement office
  10. Wheels have been meticulously cared for
  11. Please Feel Free to reach out should you have questions!!
    tempImage2roXq7.jpg
  12. tempImagebjMT2X.jpg
    tempImageMgKNSh.jpg
    tempImageFny5GO.jpg
    tempImageYmTx75.jpg
    tempImageLlkvfq.jpg
    tempImageAzUXGe.jpg
    tempImage0XB527.jpg
    tempImageEZe2RH.jpg
    tempImageVA2Akb.jpg
    tempImageyvvWv9.jpg
    Mustang April Contest .jpg
    IMG_8037.jpg
    IMG_7407.jpg
    IMG_7212.jpg
    IMG_7419.jpg
I am looking to upgrade my 2022 FJG Mustang Mach 1 stock wheels non handling pack. How do you guys think these would look up to the FJG?
Sponsored

Sponsored

qnitro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Man if you were close, Id snatch these up for my GT350..

Sponsored

qnitro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Willing to ship brotha!
Yeah Im sure we could work it out, sending this kinda of cash over the web is always a nail biter.. whats crazy, Im coming through Albuquerque Jan 12th, on my way back from San Fran bay(trip with family)

OP
OP
Velocityblue5oh

Velocityblue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Yeah Im sure we could work it out, sending this kinda of cash over the web is always a nail biter.. whats crazy, Im coming through Albuquerque Jan 12th, on my way back from San Fran bay(trip with family)
That's fair! If you want we can arrange a meeting in a public place if they aren't sold yet! PM me if your interested!

cidthekid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2017 Procharged Mustang
Still got these good sir?
Sponsored