Busamonkey

Busamonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram Power Wagon
Thanks for trying I really appreciate it. I’m figuring once the wife beats her cancer and the Covid crap ends and she can go back to being a normal flight attendant. Till then I’ll keep my fingers crossed and look at her in the garage while I drink a cold Busch beer till she sells. When the times right I will see which one of you guys are ready to sell. Everyone here keeps these beautiful cars in perfect condition.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Thanks for trying I really appreciate it. I’m figuring once the wife beats her cancer and the Covid crap ends and she can go back to being a normal flight attendant. Till then I’ll keep my fingers crossed and look at her in the garage while I drink a cold Busch beer till she sells. When the times right I will see which one of you guys are ready to sell. Everyone here keeps these beautiful cars in perfect condition.
OMG, so sorry to hear the news. If there is anything I can do, let me know. You are just across the state.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Prayers are strong and asking for Miracles does happen and the clouds come and go and so will this dark cloud. Just way too much technology out there to help your wife beat this and stay strong and cars come and go and can promise you something as great and or greater will come to you once again. Winners never quit and quitters never win and your a winner obviously in this physical world and all here I am sure will have you and your wife in their prayers.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Something to look into and not trying to manage your life but Banks are waiving payments for 3-4 months if you ask for help. And even to the point you can ask for a 3 month non payment and at the end of 3 months you may be able to possibly negotiate another month or 2. And just an idea but buying time sometimes helps your get through tough times.