• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Used 2015 Mustang GT Premium 401A with Performance Package.

Jason29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500, 2012 Boss 302 Silver Laguna Seca
On eBay with only 500 miles.. No reserve below MSRP.
Sponsored

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
"You bought a WHAT!?! Don't you know we need that money for retirement! How are we going to put the kids through college!"

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
"Was probably the first or second GT with the performance package available in Southwest Ohio. "

It was NOT the first. :D

"I am only selling because I have my eye on another toy. I buy and sell several cars a year, so this is nothing new to me." Still sounds off a bit.

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha this is a quote I from a few week ago, I was discribing a type of buyer that would pay over MSRP for one in another thread. And look at the guy's reason he's selling.. "have my eye on another new toy"

The type of person who pays that is NOT paying $10k extra for a Mustang, they're paying 10k extra to be the first person on their block with a new toy. Money means nothing and within 6 months they'll get board and trade it in for a new Maserati.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Ha this is a quote I from a few week ago, I was discribing a type of buyer that would pay over MSRP for one in another thread. And look at the guy's reason he's selling.. "have my eye on another new toy"
You nailed it dude. :)

Sponsored

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well it could be true... :D
I have been guilty of such stupidity before... But I'm keeping this car... Driving doesnt get much better than this.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Must be rough.

Someday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yy
Don't laugh now if he bought it on X Plan he may have made money