Sponsored

Updated Mustang info - 27 Apr 2015

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Ford have just released some new video's at the "Under the skin" press event at: http://mustang.fordmedia.eu/enhanced.htm

Also the official 0-100kph times as well; 4.8 for the manual V8, and 5.8 for the manual EB. No times for the auto versions.

Top speed is 155 (v8) 145 (EB). I presume the v8 is limited.

EB is shown as 317 bhp and V8 is 421.
Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
If that is the Euro spec car it looks like we get no central gauges on the GT, front tri bars come on with headlights, rears are indeed white, faux gas cap on the back and the lower grille doesn't match the main grille.

ETA Someone else has said that the front tri bars do not come on at all but just reflect the headlamp lights when they are switched on.

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
That was a reply from Jan Herzog to a question I asked in the Q&A session.

It's disappointing really.

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
If that is the Euro spec car it looks like we get no central gauges on the GT, front tri bars come on with headlights, rears are indeed white, faux gas cap on the back and the lower grille doesn't match the main grille.

ETA Someone else has said that the front tri bars do not come on at all but just reflect the headlamp lights when they are switched on.
Thats an absolute kicker if true about the tribars, they're part of the design of the car! I had heard they were being used as side lights instead of DRL.

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If we don't get cruise control etc, I'm going to cancel my order, I'm not paying 30k for a car that's got no technology.
I'll just order the RS focus instead.

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
If we don't get cruise control etc, I'm going to cancel my order, I'm not paying 30k for a car that's got no technology.
I'll just order the RS focus instead.
Is there some suggestion there will be no cruise? I must have missed it if so. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me as I rarely use it on my BMW. The lights are more of a disappointment IMO. It looks as if Ford have worked round anything that wouldn't conform to EU legislation rather than redesigning it for the European market.

OP
OP

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Regular cruise control is definitely standard; one of the "euro spec" documents on the Ford eu press site states that ACC is standard. But most here believed that document is not correct; it also mentioned other options that have never been expected in Europe.
Sponsored