Updated killer chiller content

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah... you do. Im in FL though.... it's always on.... even in the winter I have the defrost running to kill the humidity.
FL boy here born and raised but I don’t ever use the a/c unless I absolutely have too. So knowing what I know now the KC may not work for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford f150 2019 mustang gt
Yeah... you do. Im in FL though.... it's always on.... even in the winter I have the defrost running to kill the humidity.
Yea thats what I do or sometimes I hit the drag valve on and run it like that.

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been thinking of throwing one on myself. We have seen nothing but great things on them.
Sub the channel man. I'm dropping a vid today showing iat2 while I was at the track this past Friday in 95° 2800 da. The results were awesome.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
FL boy here born and raised but I don’t ever use the a/c unless I absolutely have too. So knowing what I know now the KC may not work for me.
thars rough I never use the ac either. I just roll windows down lol

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
How long did it take for you to receive the kit from the time you ordered it?

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It t
It took me a few months. And that was a smooth transaction. I been hearing some horror stories people been having with Kincaid. I should make a updated video but I wouldn't recommend purchasing from them. I would look into interchiller. Cleaner product for install and smoother order process. Great customer service.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
I would love to try one of these things out but im not crazy about cutting my a/c lines, lol.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I would love to try one of these things out but im not crazy about cutting my a/c lines, lol.
Despite horrible customer service and cutting into the a/c lines the thing works like a champ thou.

Sponsored

S550AC11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
17 PP GT
I ordered 2 kits, one for me and a buddy back in November. I still haven't received them. I've gone back and forth for months and last week asked for a refund. I was promised a tracking number by Monday this week and of course nothing. If I don't get a refund I'm filing a dispute.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
Forgive my ignorance here. Is this anything special? Or is it simply a brazed plate heat exchanger? Seams like a big markup on something that isnt more or less plug and play.

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If done right it does wonders! I ran a killer chiller over a year n a half with no issues! Raced all summer long with no timing being pulled. Was at the drag ship at like 98° running consistent low 10s on 93. Check out my channel man. I have lots of killer chiller content. They should cut me a check!

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forgive my ignorance here. Is this anything special? Or is it simply a brazed plate heat exchanger? Seams like a big markup on something that isnt more or less plug and play.
I dont know exactly what that is but it's pretty much a unit that allows coolant to flow through one side and refrigerant to flow through the other side of the unit allowing the refrigerant to keep the coolant ice cold. Definitely works amazing and worth the money! Way more ideal than a ice tank and over sized heat exchanger with dual fans.

OP
OP
Fx2beast

Fx2beast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered 2 kits, one for me and a buddy back in November. I still haven't received them. I've gone back and forth for months and last week asked for a refund. I was promised a tracking number by Monday this week and of course nothing. If I don't get a refund I'm filing a dispute.
Thats exactly what I want people to avoid with Kincaid! His customer service is terrible and promise dates are not as promised! I had a buddy order interchiller and being from Aussie product still arrived within the same week and temps are twice as low as kincaids.
Sponsored