OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Great news. Well you will have a new customer when my car turns up! It's gonna be a while :lol:
Great to hear! It'll be good to see some more mustangs on the road down here:)
Sponsored

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Great news- will be looking for an exhaust when mine arrives in June. Live in Devon but Winchester is not that far away!

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Bit bloody late now, all my stuff's just turned up from the States! :p

Still, good to know you're only down the road from Basingstoke.
Yeah unfortunately its taken a lot longer than I expected to get people on board!

Obviously if you need anything else id be happy to help:)

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
All sounds very interesting.

Hopefully will be receiving my car sometime in March (but who really knows) and one of my first mods will be to change exhaust. However, I'm leaning quit heavily towards ARH catback, but this does not seem to be on your list of suppliers.
Any chance this may change in the future?

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
ARH aren't a company I've been dealing with. This is purely because I think I've got all the bases covered with regards to different qualities and notes etc. I'll look into it though.

My goal is to be as comprehensive as I can. And if there's a gap that the ARH products fit in ill take them on.

What I'm hoping to do is spend a couple of days putting the different systems on my own car. It's all well and good seeing/listening to videos but you never get the same experience as it being in person. Then I feel like I can give an honest opinion on the different systems. As much as this is a job to me it's more a passion, I'll be 100% honest with my opinions :) I just need a car!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
ARH aren't a company I've been dealing with. This is purely because I think I've got all the bases covered with regards to different qualities and notes etc. I'll look into it though.

My goal is to be as comprehensive as I can. And if there's a gap that the ARH products fit in ill take them on.

What I'm hoping to do is spend a couple of days putting the different systems on my own car. It's all well and good seeing/listening to videos but you never get the same experience as it being in person. Then I feel like I can give an honest opinion on the different systems. As much as this is a job to me it's more a passion, I'll be 100% honest with my opinions :) I just need a car!!!

Good answer.

Reason for thinking about the ARH catback is because I want the deep growl and tone, but not obnoxiously loud (which based on what Ive read, ARH could fit the bill).

Interested to hear your opinion on what you do test though.

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Good answer.

Reason for thinking about the ARH catback is because I want the deep growl and tone, but not obnoxiously loud (which based on what Ive read, ARH could fit the bill).

Interested to hear your opinion on what you do test though.

I will let you all updated on progress.

Exhausts are a biggy, it makes such a huge difference to the cars and people want different things. I think the valvetronic systems are the future, quiet when you're leaving your house at 6am for work, where as if you're leaving your house at 6am for work and your neighbours have that dog that barks into the early hours you can announce your departure with the click of a button :D

Sponsored
OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
That's exactly what I want. Just like the 350. They are always so expensive tho!
There's various ways you can do it. The cheapest way is have it integrated into the H-pipe. This basically channels the exhaust down from the headers then it the cross section of the H-pipe. It's not elegant but it's certainly effective!

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
There's various ways you can do it. The cheapest way is have it integrated into the H-pipe. This basically channels the exhaust down from the headers then it the cross section of the H-pipe. It's not elegant but it's certainly effective!
I wish there was an effective valvetronic system available for these cars. Even the gt350s stock valvetronic system is nowhere near as effective as the corvettes. The difference between the valves open and closed on those cars is huge.

OP
OP
MuscleWorks

MuscleWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR FB GT
Fitting valves to an existing exhaust system isn't out of the question just takes a bit of buggering about. But if there's a system that you are in love with but it would be too loud for some occasions then integrating vales(s) could be the best option

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Sub'd - your making all the right 'noises' so interested to see where this goes. When should you have an indication on price points for what you'll be stocking?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.