Sponsored

UCL Plaque

Stuart0202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys!

I mentioned this before on another thread but didn't really get the response I was looking for. Have any of the UCL winners fitted the numbered plaque themselves? My dealer is still claiming that they can't do it as they haven't been given proper instruction.

Tempted to do it myself but was seeing if there was anything to look out for etc..

Dealer told me that they had ruined a couple of dashboards trying to fit the UCL plaques, that's why they were hesitant to do it.

Thanks
Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
There's a thread in the US section about some custom dash plaques. Can't remember if they were removing the originals or just going over the top.

It'll probably be in the cosmetic mods section.

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
bollocks dealer fitted mine...it is just a risk cope out.... if they cant fit a plaque i would not let them service it or even PDI or do the TB fixes

OP
OP
Stuart0202

Stuart0202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I did think this was the case. Dealer is over a hundred miles away so would be easier doing it myself anyway

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stuart0202

Stuart0202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The instructions I have are how to stick it on. No instructions on how to remove the old plaque.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The instructions I have are how to stick it on. No instructions on how to remove the old plaque.
Don't do it yourself, leave it to the dealership.... As much as they say they can't, tell them to find someone that can lol
Sponsored