Sponsored

Typical Civic Subaru Big Wing Racers in a 25mph zone in my hood!

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 10 Speed Auto Base Model (light weight baby)
Well this about sums it up ... goes on 24/7 around here... mainly civics & Subarus =)

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Dumbass nearly t-boned that car at the end. Too busy driving in the rear view. Thankfully his turbo Civic is probably still a 14 second car, otherwise if it were any faster it might’ve gotten ugly there.

Take it to the track.. or at least far away from residential.

OP
OP
Nightshifter

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT 10 Speed Auto Base Model (light weight baby)
This has been going on and gotten worse since the schools aren't reopening here... referring only to colleges, high schools that is (16 & older legal drivers) :) The school districts in Los Angeles and San Diego abandon plans for even a partial physical return to classrooms when they reopen in August... online only for the fall semester so far... At night on I-15 you hear all them buzzing around at midnight! well at least that's on the expressway low traffic hours... but racing in a 25mph school zone ??

Last edited:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hopefully they learn before killing someone. I remember being young and stupid, but there's a time and place for everything. Residential zones are never that place.

Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
It's been awful in my neighborhood this year too. Last year wasn't great, either. Around here it isn't Civics so much as it's used Mopars. Kid you not, 9 times out of 10 when someone's doing donuts at 3am in the neighborhood it's someone in a 10 year old R/T with the exhaust cut off. It's definitely not the same car either. There was a street race in the neighborhood around March that killed one of the kids racing after he swerved to miss a car pulling out of their driveway (because you know, nobody is expecting a car to be racing down their block at 80+ in a 25) and rolled. You would think that would be the catalyst for some change right? Nah, nothing changed. One day recently a kid who looked all of 10 was racing a Charger and a Subaru on his friggen ATV - through the residential neighborhood. And the sad thing is, it just makes the entire car community look awful.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35644

I guess the mentality that cars this powerful are inappropriate for youngsters has gone out the window. Parents just buy them whatever they want so they'll shut up and stop whining.

I hated it at the time, but it's probably a very good thing my first car had 80hp. These little idiots should all be driving Chevettes.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I guess the mentality that cars this powerful are inappropriate for youngsters has gone out the window. Parents just buy them whatever they want so they'll shut up and stop whining.

I hated it at the time, but it's probably a very good thing my first car had 80hp. These little idiots should all be driving Chevettes.
Kids these days aren't punished by their parents anymore for wrongdoing. I've seen kids walk all over their parents before, mouthing off and everything. If parents brought the belt or switch or paddle on the backside back, maybe kids would fear or at least consider the consequences of their actions.

and

Too many spoiled brats in the world that never had to work for anything and were always given things they wanted.

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Kids these days aren't punished by their parents anymore for wrongdoing. I've seen kids walk all over their parents before, mouthing off and everything. If parents brought the belt or switch or paddle on the backside back, maybe kids would fear or at least consider the consequences of their actions.

and

Too many spoiled brats in the world that never had to work for anything and were always given things they wanted.
Can't do that anymore, someone will record you and put you on the internet where millions of opinionated people will cry for justice for your kids.
Sponsored