Sponsored

Two 16 GT350 for $1K ADM

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
follow shelby friends

I received a call today from chapman ford arizona and they have 2 2016 GT350 that arrived and are asking $1K ADM (1 Track in White with blue stripes and 1 Tech in Black with no stripes). They are trying to sell the cars hence why the low ADM.

both cars have 3m window tinting 30% dark installed - an additional $699
tires are Nitrogen Air filled - an additional $99

Ask for Amelia or the general manager and tell her that John M from NY sent you....

good luck
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
follow shelby friends

I received a call today from chapman ford arizona and they have 2 2016 GT350 that arrived and are asking $1K ADM (1 Track in White with blue stripes and 1 Tech in Black with no stripes). They are trying to sell the cars hence why the low ADM.

both cars have 3m window tinting 30% dark installed - an additional $699
tires are Nitrogen Air filled - an additional $99

Ask for Amelia or the general manager and tell her that John M from NY sent you....

good luck
$700 for a tint job is nuts! That's like low $200s max. The dealers in my area don't even charge for Nitrogen.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Who are you crapping?

Both the black and the white ones are listed at $77K. That's significantly more than $1000 ADM.

Their GT350R is listed for $117,668.

I'm with likeaboss on this one... $700 tint and $100 for nitrogen? I wouldn't buy a free doughnut from this dealer.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Who are you crapping?

Both the black and the white ones are listed at $77K. That's significantly more than $1000 ADM.

Their GT350R is listed for $117,668.

I'm with likeaboss on this one... $700 tint and $100 for nitrogen? I wouldn't buy a free doughnut from this dealer.
That free Donut is probably $9! :D

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Wow, tint is cheap in MD. A 5-window job here is at least $350-400.
Yea, it's the front windows that's a killer. +$200 at most places.

Plus, not all tint's are made the same. If you're just going for looks, $100 tint job should do it for you. If you're actually looking for real heat reduction, you'll have to pay to play.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
5 windows in San Diego for $200 from several places using Llumar. If you go Suntek you can get it as low as $160.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Again, I wonder what they'd take for their R. But they probably have '17s coming in so need to clear the '16s before they have to sell them under sticker.

cneighbor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
They sold the GT350R...supposedly. I got them down to $20K above MSRP and then said no thanks. Supposedly sold it to someone in Wisconsin.

Sponsored

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
As someone who's done business with both Chapman and Camelback Fords, my advice is do not believe a single word from anyone at either of these dealers.
They are thieves, pure and simple. I can only imagine the stunts they would pull with someone working an out of state deal. Don't do it.
Seriously, take your business elsewhere, these guys don't deserve your time or dollars.
I have no dog in this fight, just offering up some advice as a local Phoenix guy who knows these dealers well.
Wretched hives of scum and villainy, these dealers are.

Grunholle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
///M
As someone who's done business with both Chapman and Camelback Fords, my advice is do not believe a single word from anyone at either of these dealers.
They are thieves, pure and simple. I can only imagine the stunts they would pull with someone working an out of state deal. Don't do it.
Seriously, take your business elsewhere, these guys don't deserve your time or dollars.
I have no dog in this fight, just offering up some advice as a local Phoenix guy who knows these dealers well.
Wretched hives of scum and villainy, these dealers are.
You forgot to post the picture of their salesman:

Sponsored