Twins/Di pressure drops to 40

Twin67Gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
So I lost all di pressure. I thought the issue was fuel system or regulator but narrowed it down to di pump.

Installed a new di pump and car had full di pressure and ran fine for an hour. Then another pump died. SO any ideas as to what the issue is?

Car has triple 465's/dual regulators/wiring of car hasnt been altered but in the engine bay fuse box I do have two add a fuse links in the car. One in maf sensor spot and one in the body power spot.

Someone mentioned the fuse links are directional to me. I didnt know that, wondering if they are messing with the di pump.

Does anyone know what the connector on the side of the di pump does? It is not the pressure sensor because I replaced that already thinking the pressure was there but that the issue was just the sensor. Didnt fix anything
Sponsored

OP
OP

Twin67Gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
also it should be noted the car makes like 1000 psi on hpfp side and then when I go into boost the pressure drops to like 40 psi!

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
replace the DI sensor, that sounds the the sensors bad, I've seen a few guys get similar symptoms when it was actually the sensor itself that was failing and reading the wrong pressure on the high side
Sponsored