• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Washington Tune+ "The One" complete cylinder head

DavidEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue 2.3T/AT Mustang
"The One" Complete cylinder head from Tune+ with Piper camshafts. Everything brand new un-opened.

This is a spec'd package from Adam Brunson himself. Cams, springs and ported head with fire rings to seal the combustion chambers.

Details are provided in the link
https://www.tuneplusinc.com/collect...ype-b-cylinder-head-mustang-focus-st-focus-rs

Retail 3599.00
Willing to take 3000.00 shipped. Saves the buyer 600.00 and the wait.

Sold my car, so no longer needed.
Unwilling to open package anymore. Pics are on the website provided.

David

20210514_151428.jpg

20210514_151218.jpg

TurboNub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
I really would love to buy this to complete my engine lol ugh as messed up as it sounds Im hoping nobody buys it until I can get the money together :devil:

OP
OP

DavidEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue 2.3T/AT Mustang
I really would love to buy this to complete my engine lol ugh as messed up as it sounds Im hoping nobody buys it until I can get the money together :devil:
In all honesty, I don't see anyone buying it just yet, unless they are building a built block. I am excited looking at it, and it would have been a great addition to my build. However, my heart and ears are are with a 5.0 after riding in my cousins 5.0 A10 performance pack.

Price for the head is negotiable, but its a hell of a deal, and less then a week old at this point. I was quoted 40 hp gain with head and cams on pump gas. I can not guarantee those numbers, but with cams, and ported head it makes sense.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
I'm curious to see where this turns up.