Sponsored

Trying to tune my N/A 2020 GT with bolt ons. Need help please!

Alekha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I have a 2020 Gt pp1 10r80. I bought a jlt cai, Texas speed catless 1 7/8th headers, and a borla atak cat back. I wanna go full e85 as well as have a 91 and a flex fuel tune. I'm leaning towards lund but their website is pretty confusing and they don't have a number to call. I'm trying to figure out what tuning device to get and what tune I should actually go with. Considering palm beach, Yellowjacket, or beefcake as well as Lund. Please if anyone has any pointers or can give me any advice it'll be much appreciated. Thank you!
Sponsored

Grayghostcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10r80
no one will tune for a catless setup unless you go to a local tuner and you know the dude, I currently have VMP with a SCT tuner and I am happy with my set up that I have. Granted I have minimal parts 87 MM TB cat back exhaust and CAI ... I gutted my cats I didnt even bother asking for a tune I just used spacers for the OT sensors. I rep at VMP told me you wont get much if anything in power gains going catless so there is no need to tune for it. You can't go wrong with a Lund, VMP, PBD tunes ... stay away from Bama, Bren, 5 star and any of those types .. I never dealt with HP tuners so I can't say much about them but the SCT I have works perfectly and VMP is a great company to work with and very helpful with everything you need and want in your tune.