Sponsored

Trustworthy alignment shop in the Atlanta metro area?

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I am trying to do an alignment for my 350 and I am looking for a shop that does know what they are doing when it comes to custom alignment setups. I prefer someone on the north side of the metro but will drive for a good shop. Any ideas/recommendations?
Sponsored

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Thanks. Do they know how to deal with add ons like camber plates?

I normally use GTE in Chamblee but this car is too low to get into their parking lot.

Sigster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Thanks. Do they know how to deal with add ons like camber plates?

I normally use GTE in Chamblee but this car is too low to get into their parking lot.
Yes I believe so. They lowered my convertible, aligned and new tires, could have added camber plates but I ended up not needing them.

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Anyone else using any other good shops?

Sponsored

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I always go to GTE. Would love to know another shop that can work around camber plates that is closer to me (I'm in north GA) and GTE is a hike.

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Speed Foundry in Roswell. Dana has a GT350 himself and a number of GT350's have been through there including mine. Gran Turismo East is also another good option, but not GT350 specific.

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I always go to GTE. Would love to know another shop that can work around camber plates that is closer to me (I'm in north GA) and GTE is a hike.
I stuck with GTE too from my BMW days and they are very good. I still go there with all my other cars and I am also on the north side of the metro.

Speed Foundry in Roswell. Dana has a GT350 himself and a number of GT350's have been through there including mine. Gran Turismo East is also another good option, but not GT350 specific.
Thanks for the tip! I will check them out.

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If you go to Speed Foundry, I'd ask for Dana directly. He owns the GT350. Cindy, (I believe was a new tech at the shop at the time) worked on my car and didn't grind my struts enough/didn't align the car per my ask when I brought my Vorshlag camber plates to them for install. I did take it back for Cindy to fix and still didn't grind enough. They were hitting at full lock.

It was such a simple issue so was surprised she missed it. Perhaps an off week as all their reviews are stellar.

I ended up grinding them further myself with a dremel and taking the car to GTE for alignment.

Super nice people! Just want everyone to be aware.

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
If you go to Speed Foundry, I'd ask for Dana directly. He owns the GT350. Cindy, (I believe was a new tech at the shop at the time) worked on my car and didn't grind my struts enough/didn't align the car per my ask when I brought my Vorshlag camber plates to them for install. I did take it back for Cindy to fix and still didn't grind enough. They were hitting at full lock.

It was such a simple issue so was surprised she missed it. Perhaps an off week as all their reviews are stellar.

I ended up grinding them further myself with a dremel and taking the car to GTE for alignment.

Super nice people! Just want everyone to be aware.
Unfortunately that is par for the course in my experience with shops specialized in Mustangs around here. Nice people but the work does not match that. I still use the same shops I used to use for BMW and I have been super happy. The challenge I have now is they do not do alignments so I have to find a place outside of GTE.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Here is the shop I would highly recommend:

Screenshot 2023-09-06 150213.jpg

Sure, sure, I know what you're thinking. If they do such great workmanship, why does the place look like it needs a little touch up paint on the lettering, and maybe the garage door should be pressure washed... oh yeah, and the landscape is not perfectly manicured?

Well, the inside looks a lot better:

Screenshot 2023-09-06 150623.jpg

This was taken just before the owner caught me taking the photo and threatened to take my cell phone away because the inside was so dirty in his opinion, and it was embarrassing in it's current state. I promised him I would not post it on social media (sorta).
Sponsored