• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey TruFiber GT350R Carbon Fiber wing

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT - Roushcharged
For sale: TruFiber DCA58 Carbon Fiber GT350R style rear wing.

this wing is structurally sound, but the carbon fiber needs to be sanded and re-cleared or it needs to be wrapped. A great project for someone who is looking to save a boatload of cash on one of these wings.

these things cost $1000 new.($799 and about $200 shipping)

yours for $250+ shipping. Would prefer local pickup.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
Where in Jersey?

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
I would give you a 100.00 for it it's going to have to be painted looks like it's past the clear coat into the fiber

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
I would give you a 100.00 for it it's going to have to be painted looks like it's past the clear coat into the fiber
i would rather keep it and bolt it to my kid’s power wheels than sell it for $100.

Yes it needs to be sanded and cleared, wrapped, or painted. Or get crazy and epoxy it.

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
Do you stI'll have the wing ....or did you bolt it up to the power wheels yet ..I still want it

OP
OP

ngiardina

deez nuts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Do you stI'll have the wing ....or did you bolt it up to the power wheels yet ..I still want it
Lol. I still have it. Someone interested at asking price. Thanks for checking in though! If you’re willing to come up to $200, it’s yours!

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
I want to come check it out make if you around tomorrow let me know I'm in Edison I can come over and check it out 7324859185 text me back and let me know