Sponsored

TRIPLE YELLOW S550 MUSTANG Thread

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Well you're free to think what you like, no matter how ignorant. It's awfully presumptuous of you to think I'm gay. The car was decorated for our wedding, hence the "Just Married" and "Newlywed" decals. My wife wanted them on there for the wedding, and I thought it would be humorous, didn't bother me one bit. The dog is female, and usually, pink is the color of choice to represent female gender anything. She's a member of my family, not just an animal, so I don't leave her at home when I'm going to be gone most of the day, she comes with me and she's awesome. She's in a car seat so she can see out the windows comfortably and enjoy the drive, and it has a harness built in to protect her in case of an accident or sudden stop. She also has a place to feel safe and take a nap.

So to answer your question "what straight man carries around a little doggie in a bag with a pink collar and 'clothes'?" A straight man who is happily married to a smoking hot woman who happens to be his best friend, and who's manhood is not defined nor threatened by decals nor the types of pets he cares for.
Oh, Gimme a F-in break, dude. You posted your car with heart and lips stickers on it. The dog (which I agree is very cute by the way) was just a bonus. All I could go by is the pictures I was responding to.

Now that you tell me it was for your wedding, and post this additional picture, that obviously changes things.

If you don't want reactions like that, well than maybe state the reasoning for the stickers when posting pictures like that, or include that key pic on the original post!

That's like me posting a picture of my car with a Gay pride sticker on it, and then calling people presumptuous and ignorant because they think I'm gay. :frusty:
Sponsored

WeirdSideEffect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Viper
Oh, Gimme a F-in break, dude. You posted your car with heart and lips stickers on it. The dog (which I agree is very cute by the way) was just a bonus. All I could go by is the pictures I was responding to.

Now that you tell me it was for your wedding, and post this additional picture, that obviously changes things.

If you don't want reactions like that, well than maybe state the reasoning for the stickers when posting pictures like that, or include that key pic on the original post!

That's like me posting a picture of my car with a Gay pride sticker on it, and then calling people presumptuous and ignorant because they think I'm gay. :frusty:

We obviously hurt his feelings. People are way too sensitive these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
Still waiting for pictures of the Hot Wife! Please share....

Sponsored

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I dunno who is f'-ing with who and if any trolling or general douche baggery is going on here. Regardless....
michael-jackson-popcorn-everyone.jpg

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
So many nice looking cars here! Does anyone have a stock picture of a TY California special?

Sponsored

docpat99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 2015
IMG_4125 (2).jpg

Keeping the thread alive :clap2:

docpat99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)