Sponsored

Trip 1/ Trip 2 Information Access - 2018 GT

Stangfan6818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 GT/CS and 2018 GT Premium Fastback
I've had my GT for a couple of weeks now, and I am finding some of the information menus difficult to figure out. I have read the directions in the manual, but I can't seem to access the trip1/trip2 menu. Can anyone help a technologically challenged individual? :frusty:

Thanks.
Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
With the standard equipment speedometer on the right side of the steering wheel you'll see the OK button with four arrows. Push the left arrow, then you should see the trip A/B at the top of the listing. Highlight that, and push the right arrow once for A, and again for B. To exit use the left arrow to get back the the page of listings. You can then go back to the speed display by highlighting gauge mode, and pushing OK.

And not to worry, I'm quite technologically challenged also.

OP
OP

Stangfan6818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the standard equipment speedometer on the right side of the steering wheel you'll see the OK button with four arrows. Push the left arrow, then you should see the trip A/B at the top of the listing. Highlight that, and push the right arrow once for A, and again for B. To exit use the left arrow to get back the the page of listings. You can then go back to the speed display by highlighting gauge mode, and pushing OK.

And not to worry, I'm quite technologically challenged also.
Thanks for the reply. I have the digital dash. Would these steps be the same for it?

Bybcous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 daytona 392
With the digital dash, click the settings icon on your steering wheel.
Click show trip fuel/something I can remember
Click the down arrow and it is there as well as your tire pressure and instant MPG.

OP
OP

Stangfan6818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the digital dash, click the settings icon on your steering wheel.
Click show trip fuel/something I can remember
Click the down arrow and it is there as well as your tire pressure and instant MPG.
Thanks! That worked. There was no information showing. I assume that is because I didn't have the engine running.

I went back out and tried it again. I just missed the down arrow part. The information is all there.
Sponsored