Sponsored

Traffic attorneys in Louisville Ky

paul123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
No your "friend" just needs to stop driving like an asshole on the street.
my friend is neither confirming nor denying anything. But if they did drive 90mph, they were short pulses on empty road. Doing that sort of thing can still result in an impressive speeding ticket so they will investigate MyKey speed limiter rather than a radar detector. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I've read and heard if they catch you with a detector they make you drive over it.

-Emt1581

Dang. That's pretty messed up to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
Reading stories like this make me scared. I hit 110+ mph almost every time I merge onto the highway. The 4th gear pull at 6500RPM is orgasmic.
I'm with you,I never leave the house without at least one quick trip to triple digits in whatever I'm driving.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I'm with you,I never leave the house without at least one quick trip to triple digits in whatever I'm driving.
I'm not advocating unsafe practices. But in my experience and opinion, there's a HUGE difference between someone that goes 100mph+ when no one else is on the road and someone that tries do the same, crawls up everyone's ass, and cuts people off left and right in the process.

Some more of my opinion that might not win any points with some...I get pretty irritated when I see people (mostly those in a shirt and tie with gray hair) who have a beautiful piece of machinery and insist on doing 54 in a 55. Last year I would frequently pass this guy in a GTR...A GTR!!!... refused to break 60mph and never passed anyone. Just for the hell of it I rode behind him once. He was looking at the ass-end of a tractor trailer for a solid 15-20 miles and never made any attempt to pass.

I feel sorry for the cars. They're designed for speed. Deep down their souls have to be begging..."Please can we go fast?!?...Just this once??" :(

-Emt1581

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I'm not advocating unsafe practices. But in my experience and opinion, there's a HUGE difference between someone that goes 100mph+ when no one else is on the road and someone that tries do the same, crawls up everyone's ass, and cuts people off left and right in the process.

Some more of my opinion that might not win any points with some...I get pretty irritated when I see people (mostly those in a shirt and tie with gray hair) who have a beautiful piece of machinery and insist on doing 54 in a 55. Last year I would frequently pass this guy in a GTR...A GTR!!!... refused to break 60mph and never passed anyone. Just for the hell of it I rode behind him once. He was looking at the ass-end of a tractor trailer for a solid 15-20 miles and never made any attempt to pass.

I feel sorry for the cars. They're designed for speed. Deep down their souls have to be begging..."Please can we go fast?!?...Just this once??" :(

-Emt1581
So you wanted him to break the speed limit and get a ticket?
Why do people think, that cause you have a fast car, you will drive it like a loony and break the speed limit as you feel like it?
I got one ticket for letting fly, lucky not to get any points, now i have slowed down, I abide by the speed limits. I have been on the German Autobahns for the last 2 years on trips, now there is a road you can let the Mustang fly

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
So you wanted him to break the speed limit and get a ticket?
Why do people think, that cause you have a fast car, you will drive it like a loony and break the speed limit as you feel like it?
I got one ticket for letting fly, lucky not to get any points, now i have slowed down, I abide by the speed limits. I have been on the German Autobahns for the last 2 years on trips, now there is a road you can let the Mustang fly
Whats the point of having a hi-pro car and not letting it breathe now and then? What a waste.
Sponsored