Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I'm not really a silver fan but it does look nice :like:

Are those gifts from Toyota, Ford literally through the keys at me and said your cars out there somewhere ?

I did have a sneaky look on Toyota's website but there didn't seem to be much more than choose your engine and your colour 🤷‍♂️
Yeah gifts from toyota wooden key box for the spare, ishoo 'together' toy, a bottle of moet and Lindt chocolates.

The Mrs was well happy

Yeah there's no options really other than 2.0 or 3.0 and colour
Sponsored

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Hi all, I had no intention of changing my car for a while but I managed to secure a good deal on a brand new car so I went ahead and ordered it in December and I pick her up on Monday.

I'll stick around on the forum if you need any support with mods or general chit chat

This forum has been great for making new friends and the wealth of knowledge is fantastic.

I bought myself a Toyota Supra, I hope I have as much fun as I've had in the mustang, I'll be sad to see her go but it's time to move on.

20220322_125516.jpg
Enjoy the new ride Sir, may it bring you smiles every day.

Richard

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Congrats on the new car Greg, a beautiful looking car for sure..

I wish I had your luck with delivery times.. I ordered a new GR Yaris in June 2021 and was told to expect delivery in around 12 months. So, that should make it June 2022 yeah.. wrong.. now moved forward to March 2023 and possibly beyond that??

It's getting a little boring now to be honest....

OP
OP
Chappers

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Thanks yeah I've been incredibly lucky, I'm still really enjoying the car, oh no I can't belive it's a 12m wait for a yaris that's insane 😢