• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Thumbs up FS: 2015 GT PP OEM wheels & tires (SoCal people

carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Would like to sell locally. They have less than 400 miles and are currently at my work (HRE) in Vista.

$1500 firm. No TPMS.
image.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
carguy

carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
If anyone can tell me what I'm missing here I would appreciate it. I'm asking the same price as virtually everyone else here for practically new PP wheels and tires and am the only one with no replys. I find it odd.

Maybe no one in SoCal wants them and everyone is taking my post literal that I'll only sell to SoCal?

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
First off, I used to live in Vista, I miss SoCal. Second, I think not having TPMS is a bummer. I love these wheels myself but I would want TPMS and also, maybe people might not be aware you are willing to ship since you didn't really state that. Another thing, is these forums are currently being saturated with these wheels because everyone is swapping them out. The one thing that hurts as well is they are heavy. Hopefully I have helped you out and GLWS!

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Price. It's a fair price IMO and close to what I've seen em going at where I'm at. But, I've personally seen a few sets of these that were new immediate takeoffs with no TPMS go for 1400.00 and less on IE CL and sit for awhile. Eventually they sold when prices dropped lower. I'm interested and have cash in hand to go with a square setup if I can find the right set, but at this point I'm waiting for prices to drop a little more on em. And maybe, just maybe get lucky enough for just a set of rears to pop up.

GLWS, though. Fair price, I've just seen em lower for newer. By no means a bummer on your sale, CG. Just fyi.

Last edited:
OP
OP
carguy

carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback. Yeah I have held off on posting them up do to no TPMS, but then started seeing a number of sets going up without it. I would drop price a bit for the cost of TPMS.

Sponsored

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
What would shipping run just north of you to 95835 zip code?