Sponsored

This is a long shot.. help needed

MX Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From point "A" to point "B"
Hey guys,

I know this will be a long shot, but has anyone on here traded in a Ingot Silver 401A package at Sherman Dodge in Skokie, IL. recently? They have no information on the car other than it's has the performance package on it.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MX Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have a VIN? There's a thread on here that has info on getting a window sticker online using the VIN.
Already put the VIN in that thread, just waiting for a response. This is more so to see what the person was offered for the car for a little more inside knowledge.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If you are looking to contact the last owner ask your dealer to pass on to your name and number to them. I did the reverse when I traded in my 15’ EB. I had tire warranty info I wanted the new owner to have.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Already put the VIN in that thread, just waiting for a response. This is more so to see what the person was offered for the car for a little more inside knowledge.
For a long time there was an easy do-it-yourself Monroney-from-VIN site available. Then it was withdrawn for some reason. I stumbled across one that is working this morning:

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Doesn't work for all, but does on my new 2019 car.

OP
OP

MX Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the help guys. But I found out it sold the same day it went out on the lot.

It was a 2019 401A Premium, A10, PP1 with 5K miles. It probably had other stuff as well seeing the dealer didn't know really anything about it. They were asking 31k. It was a trade in, so they really reamed the original owner hard.
Sponsored