Covid Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
It does not work to treat covid though. Why take the risk (which is not zero) for no benefit?

That makes no sense.
Why would you expect a 70 year old medicine to treat a novel virus? It was believed to be effective but it was shown to not be effective as treatment for COVID. But others disagree because they have "real info." The drug had some mixed positive effects in the early stages of COVID, but it wasn't effective for more serious cases.

Lets not forget the fallout that happened with the VA when they were using the drug on "high risk" patients as test subjects, which caused an uproar among veteran organizations. I guess those organizations are just fake news and have a political agenda as well

I wonder why President Trump never received it and got remdesivir instead at Walter Reed 🤔
Maybe its just another conspiracy.

Funny that I still haven't got my answer as to why an immune comprised person such as myself hasn't kneeled over or showed any reactions from receiving the "dangerous" vaccine from the expert here.

Its fine though. It is entraining to see.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Did you even read the letter?
Yes I read it. It states that prescribing for corona virus is not a legitimate reason, and calls on pharmacists to report Dr's who prescribe off label.

Its legalese.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
Back to the original topic. I got both rounds of Pfizer vaccine; first in December, then second dose on January 15. Feel great.

Though my car's FM reception is greatly enhanced whenever I raise my left arm.

Sponsored

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Reading these comments I seriously believe people are getting less intelligent everyday. Almost no one can says “I have zero idea the outcome of this experiment”. Everyone is for or against with very little information to support either side in any mid length timeframe.

There are three distinct possibilities for this vaccine experiment.

1. Vaccine works great and stomps out virus.
2. Leaky vaccine allows virus to find reservoir and attack vaccinated people worse than unvaccinated people.
3. Vaccine creates super bug that makes covid extremely deadly to anyone that is not vaccinated similar to Marek’s disease. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-dangerous Very terrible virus for birds.

The reality is all the people that ‘know’, don’t know shit. For or against. The reality is no one knows. This has never been done before.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hey Pot, have you ever met Kettle?
I listen to my Dr and my sister who also is a practicing MD. Both told me not to get the vaccine.

I trust my Dr, I've been seeing him a long time. I also trust my sister.
I trust both of them more than so called experts. I weighed the info that is available and will not get the shot.

The reality is all the people that ‘know’ don’t know shit. For or against. The reality is no one knows.
This, I will not buy into flavor of the month.

I have first hand knowledge this virus is not deadly to me.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have first hand knowledge this virus is not deadly to me.
You have first hard knowledge this variant is not deadly to you right now.

The Brazilian variant is reinfecting people and also attacking young people at a much higher rate than the first version.

My piont is you like everyone else are arguing you have some vast amount of knowledge. All you really know is that one time nothing happened.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
My piont is you like everyone else are arguing you have some vast amount of knowledge

I re-read my posts.

Never did I say I was knowledgeable. I said this virus has been politicized and I do not trust anything coming from so called experts. I also stated everyone I know who has had this virus has had mild symptoms.

I also said my Dr told me to skip the vaccine.

I trust my Dr more than any politician or any so called expert, because the experts have changed their minds too many times.

The news reports say getting the vaccine will not make it so we no longer need masks. They also say they don't know how long the vaccine will prevent the disease.

I don't get the flu shot for the same reason, they cannot say if it works or not.

The Brazilian variant is reinfecting people
From what I've read the current vaccines do not stop this variant. So why get the shot?

If you want to get it I have no problem with that. I just choose differently. If things change I might change my mind.

Sponsored

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
If all you "smart people" wanna risk getting this coronavirus Chinese-made bioweapon in your body. Be my guest. I'll take my chances with a vaccine that might give me immunity to it.

When you all get COVID induced erectile dysfunction or thrombosis, I'll be one laughing loudest.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I re-read my posts.
From what I've read the current vaccines do not stop this variant. So why get the shot?

If you want to get it I have no problem with that. I just choose differently. If things change I might change my mind.
I apologize for singling you out. That wasn’t my intention. I don’t know if I am getting it or not. I don’t have enough information.

We are in agreement. It just grinds me that to become an expert someone by definition has to have previous experience. Mass vaccination during a pandemic has no previous data. No data means there are zero experts.

I just wish more people would grasp this concept. My prediction is this is not going to turn out like anyone predicts. Has life ever?

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Reading these comments I seriously believe people are getting less intelligent everyday. Almost no one can says “I have zero idea the outcome of this experiment”. Everyone is for or against with very little information to support either side in any mid length timeframe.

There are three distinct possibilities for this vaccine experiment.

1. Vaccine works great and stomps out virus.
2. Leaky vaccine allows virus to find reservoir and attack vaccinated people worse than unvaccinated people.
3. Vaccine creates super bug that makes covid extremely deadly to anyone that is not vaccinated similar to Marek’s disease. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-dangerous Very terrible virus for birds.

The reality is all the people that ‘know’, don’t know shit. For or against. The reality is no one knows. This has never been done before.
I think you mistyped #2 not sure where you are getting that vaccinated are going to be worse off.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think you mistyped #2 not sure where you are getting that vaccinated are going to be worse off.
It’s a real possibility. The vaccine has the ability to block certain function of the immune system function. A virus by definition exploits holes.

Keynote speaker from a recent cdc conference. Start at 30:30 for a short recap.

What we are doing has never been done before in the history of viruses or humanity. Don’t expect covid to go down without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.