Thank You STEEDA!

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I want to give a shout out to STEEDA! Specifically, Matt H. and Tech Jamie B. I have a 2017 GT PP and drove to Steeda’s Valdosta, GA. facility over the holidays to get $3000 worth of mods added to the car. 2018 Intake Manifold, SCT BDX Tuner with a Steeda Tune, Ultralite Sport Springs, Pro-Action Shocks and Struts, Rear Shock Mounts, Camber Plates, Bump Stop Kit, and Tri-Axe Short Throw Shifter with labor. I already had a Steeda Pro-Flow CAI (non-tune), Steeda H-Pipe and Magna Flow race axel back. I cannot say enough positive words to highlight the excellent work they did on my ride. The car runs absolutely perfect in every category; acceleration, power throughout the band, precision shifts, great handling, and responsiveness. As a new member to the mustang community, I had little to no knowledge of mustang modifications. When I was in college I used to mod and drag my little 4-cyl Honda Civic as that was all I could afford, but always dreamed of that fat V8 muscle car. Now late in my age, I have that ride, however purchasing and adding mods can be intimidating and/or hit and miss. I heard positive reviews on Steeda and chose to give them a try. I have never looked back. Their customer service was professional, courteous, and informative. All my questions have always been answered and answered in a timely manner. Their products have always arrived quickly and with no issues. While at their facility, I could not check into my hotel room until the afternoon, Matt H. let me stay at their facility for over seven hours while the car was being worked on. He took me on a tour as well, and it was impressive to say the least. The worked took two days to complete and was on schedule just as they quoted me!

Thank you Steeda!

Robert B.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lb353

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Don't think one could go wrong with Steeda , Matt helped me with my Steeda mods as well and I couldn't be happier. How do you like the Tri Ax?
Absolutely love it! Very tight, quick shifts that allow me to really take advantage of remaining in the power band. Very impressed with it.
Sponsored