Putz2wood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary LE, WW, AT, #386
Mustang Fest 2015

Did the short drive up from Corpus Christi. Met up with MikeSVTGT and his twin brother. What hoot those two are. Had some great rides on display. Had the privilege of being asked to park next to a 64 1/2 Wimbleton White.I'll try to attach a few photos.
DSCN0294.jpg
DSCN0290.jpg
DSCN0287.jpg

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Has this been an ongoing yearly event? If so, how has it been in past years? Just want some insight before making the 5 1/2 hour commute.

I understand the great cause which I can easily contribute to by donating online without making the commute so I'm looking for feedback on the event/activities themselves is it more of a meetup than anything else? Along with vendors, food and watching the game or am I missing something else? Because all I see on the flyer is what I just mentioned. Sorry for the ignorance I've just never been to an event like this so I'm wondering what to expect oh and I don't have Facebook so a lot of the conversations are blocked for me

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Has this been an ongoing yearly event? If so, how has it been in past years? Just want some insight before making the 5 1/2 hour commute.
This is the first of what the organizers intend to be an annual event. The plan for next year is for the event to run the entire weekend (2 days), but the details have been relatively limited. There will be plenty of cars to see, plus quite a few sponsors/vendors. I'm sure there will be plenty of feedback after the event, but you know about the same info as the rest of us for now.

Sponsored

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is anyone else planning to attend the upcoming Texas Mustang Invasion on October 10 at Gas Monkey LIVE in Dallas? I know quite a few guys are driving ino Dallas in groups, so it should be pretty good fun. The event organizers are hoping for over 1,000 Mustangs, and the event is free. Proceeds from sales of t-shirts, caps, stickers, and raffle tickets support Cystic Fibrosis.

Details on the Facebook event page here.
I know I'm going. Not sure if you've seen the 'september get together' thread.. but some of us have been planning some meet up spots so we can roll in there together. so far there are three meet up locations frisco, lewisville and waxahatchi. check it out and if any DFW folks want to meet up with us just start chiming off in there. In one of the posts there's a map and rout image with time and locations.

ant speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silver ecoboost PP
i'm there. a few of us will be meeting at Pappas BBQ which is close to there around 845
Sponsored