Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (Base)
Definitely interested in this. Looks like the A/C controls are removed but there is still an On/Off switch on the left hand side near the top. I wonder why that can't be integrated into the unit.

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
Definitely interested in this. Looks like the A/C controls are removed but there is still an On/Off switch on the left hand side near the top. I wonder why that can't be integrated into the unit.

It is..in one of the videos In the links there is a hvac screen with settings

The 2nd link in the first post at the end of the video

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (Base)
Oh, I was just trolling. Wanted to see how many people get excited and search ebay for one. :D :ninja:

*raises hand*

Haha I should have figured it was a troll. Does anyone have an instagram account that wouldn't mind contacting this guy? Most of his comments say contact him to buy or for more info.

Sponsored

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
*raises hand*

Haha I should have figured it was a troll. Does anyone have an instagram account that wouldn't mind contacting this guy? Most of his comments say contact him to buy or for more info.
I believe UltiameOne contacted him, probably just hasn't heard back yet. I went through the guys IG photos last night and it looks like he's been using it for a while. Bodes well for functionality hopefully.
I'm sure he's probably got a explosion of recent interest that will probably drive the price up. Maybe that's why he hasn't responded yet.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Interesting concept.
This really is how new cars should have just a giant center control panel with all the stuff on it.
The buttons on the S550 are pretty useless.

Pesti13nce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Base manual
I contacted him on IG i'll update should he answer any questions. I have an odd feeling an english version is going to be rough.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
1300 Lmao, woah

Pesti13nce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Base manual
1300? wow.. sad part is it's probably all in Chinese.. A list of features would be cool tho, i saw his pics that it seems fully integrated there was a screen shot with the device on and the door open and it indicated that on the screen.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
1300? wow.. sad part is it's probably all in Chinese.. A list of features would be cool tho, i saw his pics that it seems fully integrated there was a screen shot with the device on and the door open and it indicated that on the screen.
Huh? The videos show the unit in all english...

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
$1,300 might not be to bad depending on the feature set. A 7" alpine unit with Carplay runs $700, without a bezel. From the video, this unit looks pretty comprehensive in it's integration.
Sponsored