Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
That's awesome! Dibs on first ride? After family and close friends of course :)
Absolutely!

I'm gonna put my stripes and spoiler on before I start showing it to everyone anyway.

Had my mind pretty much set on matte black stripes with red pin striping (same as R) to go with my red DRL's. Today I was thinking of matte black with gloss black pin striping might look pretty good.

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Not very, but kind of like the ghost effect, it would become more noticeable the closer you get. I thought about just matte black stripes but I'd like to stick with Gt350 style stripes.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I'd like to help you put on the stripes if I can. I think you live pretty close to my current and my new house. I'm going to be right off of Bonita Parkway right by the lake.

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
I'd like to help you put on the stripes if I can. I think you live pretty close to my current and my new house. I'm going to be right off of Bonita Parkway right by the lake.
Definitely! That would be sweet! :cheers:
I'm right off Anderson.

Sponsored

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Definitely matte black with gloss black pinstripes
Do you actually live up in Nashville? Or are you in a different city I feel like I might have seen your car but I'm not sure... Do you have a trex front grill? I can't tell from your profile pic.

Sponsored

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
Actually in Mt. Juliet just across the lake. I wish I could be there as springs are on my list to do in a few weeks. Have kid duty Saturday while the wife is out though. Would like to hear how it goes. Tips, tricks, etc. I've been debating on buying a spring compressor or just taking them to a shop and having the fronts put on the struts.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Actually in Mt. Juliet just across the lake. I wish I could be there as springs are on my list to do in a few weeks. Have kid duty Saturday while the wife is out though. Would like to hear how it goes. Tips, tricks, etc. I've been debating on buying a spring compressor or just taking them to a shop and having the fronts put on the struts.
Well dang....I think I got you mixed up with someone else. To bad you can't make it.

I am sure we will have plenty of tips and tricks after we're done. We will need to do mine at some point also.
Sponsored