Tennessee/Middle TN

Punisher_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium performance pack
Finally got my roush quad axle back and ford racing xpipe put on. Looks good, sound even better.
IMG_1129[1].jpg
Sponsored

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
Just traded my 2013 Focus ST2 for this 15 GT. Base, 6 speed with PP as the only option. Came tinted and with a Magnaflow axleback. Loving it so far. It rides/handles like a dream and Im getting used to the Coyote's power delivery (not used to higher RPM HP and soft/gutless down low). She moves out for such a heavy car once you get used to it tho. Im sure a couple mods will help down low. Anyways, I recognize a couple names/cars on here but figured Ide say HI either way!

Matt
Welcome Matt. Nice color choice :ford: But I am biased :D

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Just traded my 2013 Focus ST2 for this 15 GT. Base, 6 speed with PP as the only option. Came tinted and with a Magnaflow axleback. Loving it so far. It rides/handles like a dream and Im getting used to the Coyote's power delivery (not used to higher RPM HP and soft/gutless down low). She moves out for such a heavy car once you get used to it tho. Im sure a couple mods will help down low. Anyways, I recognize a couple names/cars on here but figured Ide say HI either way!

Matt

Welcome. Nice GT. And nice brick nose in the background.

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
Welcome. Nice GT. And nice brick nose in the background.
Thanks! 88 F150 4x4 with 33x10.5s and a slight lift to level it. Im driving it this week while the Mustang is getting some scratches from the previous owner fixed.

Matt

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
How are we looking? Anyone else interested?
I am not sure this weekend is the best....I know a few guys that will be getting back in town on Friday from vacation and they have the spring compressors that I usually use. Maybe we shoot for the following?

I have another local guy I met that is looking to put on his APR splitter so we will probably be doing that also.

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT

Matt
Welcome! We are trying to meet up in a few weekends to have a mod day. Feel free to swing by, usually a good turnout

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I am not sure this weekend is the best....I know a few guys that will be getting back in town on Friday from vacation and they have the spring compressors that I usually use. Maybe we shoot for the following?

I have another local guy I met that is looking to put on his APR splitter so we will probably be doing that also.
Sounds good :headbang:

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

That reminds me.... I still have nicks spring compressors. I can't make it this weekend but should be able to next weekend. Nick, if you're reading this and need those spring compressors back sooner we can meet up sometime.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Ok....listen up.....Mod Day next Saturday, July 30th. I think we have some springs to put on and maybe an APR splitter. Anyone else have anything they need to do? I will offer up my place as usual to do this but I want to see some people come and hang out. Its not winter anymore so ya can't use the cold as an excuse :D

Who's in?

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Well- I have successfully passed my emissions test without having to remove the long tubes, OR pipes, or 47# injectors!! Did have to add rear O2 sensor spacers, switch back to 93 from corn, and change the tune (provided free by Jon Lund)...

I've been a little concerned I would have a lot of work to do to get it to pass, turns out it was EXTREMELY easy. All that worry for nothing!

Don't let something simple like emissions testing get in your way of adding long tubes...

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Well- I have successfully passed my emissions test without having to remove the long tubes, OR pipes, or 47# injectors!! Did have to add rear O2 sensor spacers, switch back to 93 from corn, and change the tune (provided free by Jon Lund)...

I've been a little concerned I would have a lot of work to do to get it to pass, turns out it was EXTREMELY easy. All that worry for nothing!

Don't let something simple like emissions testing get in your way of adding long tubes...
Nice Jeremy! You up for coming over to hang for a bit next Saturday?

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
do you know how to do these and just needed the location to do it or are you needing help with the entire thing? do you like doing the work on your car?
Lowering Springs are way out of my league nor do I have the tools. I like doing the basic mods e.g. CAI, Cosmetic, Spacers
Sponsored