Tennessee/Middle TN

mrblackbond

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot Silver Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack 1
Same area by Percy Priest. 5th Gear Automotive in Hermitage might be a good place to try. They're always covered up with cars... :fistbump:
Yeah i see that but it literally just looks like a junkyard there’s so many cars … like i feel like they never get work done… plus i hate that steep hill lol. You can’t just pull in and ask questions etc.

errwik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Conv
Vehicle Showcase
I am in La Vergne, TN. I agree 5th gear is always swamped. I had them do a replacement of some parts on my Landrover in the past. Exhaust work can be done at Ray’s Custom exhaust a shop in Murfreesboro that has done lots of exhaust work for me all custom stuff. I am looking for someone with a lowered conv with FP street kit to see how rides. Hit me up if you have this kind of a beast.

Last edited:

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
I'm about to put up for sale some Steeda Ultralite springs and 2018 Euro tails up for sale if anyone local is interested before I have to ship it out.

IMG_7466.jpg

IMG_7467.jpeg
Taillights just plug and play?
And how much for taillights?

Thanks,

Sponsored

Jeezer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe it's just because I am developing an eye for it, but I am seeing more and more modded s550's around south Nashville and Antioch. They're probably in the FB groups but those places devolve into social cesspools pretty quickly lol. Anyone go to cars and coffee? I've never been but I'd like to check it out.

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
They have cars an coffee sometimes in JC an theres car meet ups alot down there. When I'm out an about im on 421. Then theres always street fights. Best place to look up stuff is on facebook for around this area.
ah.. deleted fb years ago... Saw a lot of mustangs driving around JC today. When did mustang owners start waving to each other? lol

Twotall77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessiah
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
ah.. deleted fb years ago... Saw a lot of mustangs driving around JC today. When did mustang owners start waving to each other? lol
I always wave lol if the jeep people can have there wave why not us lmao I swing down to JC all the time mostly on the weekend for food.

Reactions: Ock

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Would Johnson City be near this group?
Just got a house in Strawberry Plains. Not in full time yet but got the M1 registered in TN. I m about 45 mins south of you and 20 miles or less out of Knoxville. I think there s a TN Valley Mustang club in that area but I m not sure where anything is yet as I m in upstate NY most of the time. I do see LOTS more Mustangs down south than the northeast. Spent day in Gatilinburg this week too, unfortunatly car is still up north.

Reactions: Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
Just got a house in Strawberry Plains. Not in full time yet but got the M1 registered in TN. I m about 45 mins south of you and 20 miles or less out of Knoxville. I think there s a TN Valley Mustang club in that area but I m not sure where anything is yet as I m in upstate NY most of the time. I do see LOTS more Mustangs down south than the northeast. Spent day in Gatilinburg this week too, unfortunatly car is still up north.
Cool cool...ya i see at least 9000 mustangs everytime i go out... lol. The local car show/cruise starts up soon so ill prob check that out. its def diff down here, im from MD and not used to the "slowdown" southern thing yet... dont know ill ever be... ha! Welcome to Tn!

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Thanks, can t wait to get there for good. Mustang going down in Nov for good.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4

zero_cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Can anyone recommend a tire shop that will install new tires on my 350R? I'm in Murfreesboro and no one in the area will change my tires.. I've used the Hunter website to find shops that have the revolution system and no one has said yes yet.. I may just buy a set of Signature wheels to alleviate this issue and save my carbon wheels for future use.

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
Can anyone recommend a tire shop that will install new tires on my 350R? I'm in Murfreesboro and no one in the area will change my tires.. I've used the Hunter website to find shops that have the revolution system and no one has said yes yet.. I may just buy a set of Signature wheels to alleviate this issue and save my carbon wheels for future use.
Maybe call these guys and see if they could oblige...?? Just a thought since they handle a lot of different specialty vehicles. Their Nashville store is in La Vergne, just a few miles down the road from the Boro.

Classic Cars For Sale In Nashville | Gateway Classic Cars For Sale
Sponsored