The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I took a trip on Sunday to Temecula yesterday. I didn’t mention it because it was for me and the wife to be together for a whole day because I am on vacation this week and she just started a new job and doesn’t have vacation. I asked her if she wouldn’t mind a little Mustang meet up and she’s all for it. So just wondering if you guys or gals would like to do something before Christmas. The weather is always great here. 60s to me is sunshine compared to where I lived in Chicago. Just throwing it out there and let me know what you guys think.
Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I took a trip on Sunday to Temecula yesterday. I didn’t mention it because it was for me and the wife to be together for a whole day because I am on vacation this week and she just started a new job and doesn’t have vacation. I asked her if she wouldn’t mind a little Mustang meet up and she’s all for it. So just wondering if you guys or gals would like to do something before Christmas. The weather is always great here. 60s to me is sunshine compared to where I lived in Chicago. Just throwing it out there and let me know what you guys think.
Im definitely down. Temecula local here.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Im definitely down. Temecula local here.
Nice to have a local who knows the area. Is there a particular place maybe near the wineries that you have met up at before that has space?

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yeah there are some decent lots close to te wineries

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah there are some decent lots close to te wineries
Nice. I have mostly gone to the wineries. We spent a lot of time in the downtown area on Sunday. Any recommended spots? Anybody else up for it?
Sponsored