Sponsored

Tech help needed or guidance

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Ok, I used to visit this other forum quite a bit...and am a member in good standing:
https://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

However, I’ve tried getting to it recently using all current versions of Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and Duck Duck Go web browsers from my iPhone XR both from cell and WiFi, iPad 5 from WiFi and my MacBook Pro from WiFi. My iPhone and iPad are running the most current versions of iOS and same is true with my MacBook in Catalina with Mac OS.

My ISP is Comcast and our equipment is all the new XFi components.

I’ve manually cleared ALL caches, cookies, web history and any other saved data from ALL browsers and rebooted each device to no avail.

Each time I try to access that site’s forums - I can get to the main forum page but after I click on any Parent or sub-forum to view the content, I get errors in every single browser that there is an issue due to “raw data”... please see the (4) attached images of each browse failure.

I’m perplexed as to what the issue is and how to fix. I’ve searched the web for “raw data” errors, but there’s no clear directive on HOW to fix or where I’m to look within my mobile devices or Mac.

That is the only website giving me that type of error; is anyone else experiencing the same when trying to view their forums section?

Any tips, ideas, or direction?

Thanks in advance for the help.
62A63A36-83C2-4261-A4AC-431EEA7A4953.jpeg
EF9EEEB4-CD82-48B8-BA24-CDF81AE1613E.jpeg
32610DBD-4C10-4C43-8860-B24F24ABC59F.jpeg
B84A7169-3F2E-4C83-B706-DBEFC2A6998E.jpeg
Sponsored