Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
WOW! Amazing! My Lund tune from Team Beefcake....my only regret is that I didn't install it for NMRA Norwalk. My shift points and firmness is are spot on. And even with 3.15s in the rear it laid a good 4' patch on the 1-2 shift with 295/45/17 Mickeys! I can't wait for this weekend in Indy at the NMCA event, I hope the DA is decent to give this tune the respect it deserves.
Terry at Team Beefcake is patient and answers all my questions. And believe me I'm full of questions and verify everything. I'm very pleased in the direction I'm heading with my daily driven weekend warrior. Give Team Beefcake a call don't delay, your car and FORD's reputation deserves Team Beefcake.
:ford:
Norwalk 2015.jpg
Sponsored

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Nice!

OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Times

I just installed the Beefcake Lund tune last night, this weekend in Indy at NMCA will be the first runs on it. But it already annihilates the previous tune during the street test, shift points were raised by as much as 1,300 RPMs and firmness/crispness were incredible. I can't wait to see the results at the track and DATA Logging. I will post the time slips as I get them. My current best before this tune was 12.43 @ 112 mph at 2,000'+ DA.
Sponsored