Sponsored

Tampa area mod shop

Akalogianis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 PP
Where is a good shop that can install my steeda suspension parts for a reasonable amount of money, and will make sure everything is torqued/ installed properly? I may need an alignment too, the parts i need installed are the steeda irs subframe bushings and the subframe braces
Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
http://www.racingintegration.com

Give Collin a call or message him on facebook. I just had him install opg, timing gear, clutch/flywheel and 3.31 gears. He gave me a very good price and finished my car when he said that he would. A lot of shops will tell you that they will get it done and they take weeks to finish your car. I'm only letting Collin work on my car for now on.

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
I went with Sam@coastal. Heard tons of great things about him and his labor quote was much more reasonable than the other shop I was talking to in orlando.

1900 for headers/opg/timing gear/procharger install

e: It says they're closed on google but I hope not considering I just talked to him yesterday and already gave him 12000 bucks:shrug:

Last edited:

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Bill Currie Ford is a Steeda dealer, not sure if their pro shop will install stuff not purchased thru them tho.

Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25

dbasql

http://djdenverb.com
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Roush 2016 RS3
Bill Currie Ford is a Steeda dealer, not sure if their pro shop will install stuff not purchased thru them tho.
They will I had mine done and brought the parts with me.
They charged me 700 bucks which seemed reasonable to me it took a full day and then some.

dbasql

http://djdenverb.com
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Roush 2016 RS3
If you are in North Tampa Ramsey's Performance is a good shop.
Local family owned and tons of Mustang projects. Not sure on pricing.

OP
OP
Akalogianis

Akalogianis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 PP
Called a few places, most want $200! I would rather buy a jack and jack stands and do it myself! I really couldn't see myself paying more than $100 for this install, it shouldnt take more than an hour and a half

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Called a few places, most want $200! I would rather buy a jack and jack stands and do it myself! I really couldn't see myself paying more than $100 for this install, it shouldnt take more than an hour and a half
I'm not sure what all you have to install, but that sounds about right....

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
If you are in North Tampa Ramsey's Performance is a good shop.
Local family owned and tons of Mustang projects. Not sure on pricing.
I 2nd this. Dennis races American Iron, so he knows suspension and is as honest as they come.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Shops need to get paid to stay in business. You seem to know enough to have an idea on how much time it should take so you should be doing your own work anyway! :) I challenge you to get it done in 1.5 hours, though!

Again, Ramseys. I know pretty much every Ford shop in the area and Ramseys is the only one I can confidently recommend. I've experienced/witnessed and fixed disasters from a few of the other shops around here.

OP
OP
Akalogianis

Akalogianis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 PP
I called racing integration and spoke to Collin, at first he wanted $200 but he ended up texting me $100 for the whole install, so I'm probably going to get it done there
Sponsored