Sponsored

Taillights with Sequential Amber and 3-bars Brake MOD!

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
In Belgium we do have one company who sells them though, but in fact what they do is send new lights (front/back) to Poland and install/swap them on your car once they come back modified.
And could you tell me which company that is in Belgium?
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
+1

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU

YLA G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oranginator
http://www.mustanggarage.be/ who organized the Mustang Fever meeting in April. A mustang owner at my dealership mentioned this.
But in the end they still get shipped to Poland and we have to deal with the wiring mess afterwords... for the wiring mess that's just my opinion though.

Ow? right? prices??

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Did they already perform installs and did you get feedback from the actual owners?
I trust Adelbert from Mustang garage, that's were I bought my '66 11 yrs ago and I know he's selling a lot of stuff for the 2015 but this cabling is a different story...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Did they already perform installs and did you get feedback from the actual owners?
I trust Adelbert from Mustang garage, that's were I bought my '66 11 yrs ago and I know he's selling a lot of stuff for the 2015 but this cabling is a different story...
No I haven't seen any installs or feedback, just the guy talking about it with me and the store owner as he was planning to get it done.
But like mentioned before it's caniggia's mod, so it will be the same mod like some others here have done already like Papinist & Ericc B

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
True, but like me, I'm an absolute noob on cars, I 've never even changed a tire, let alone changed oil or whatever. When it comes to cars, I wouldn't touch a thing out of fear of breaking something. :shrug:
I have my dealership do all mods.
So if a shop, or dealer is selling this lightning mod, even if it's Cannigia's made original, and they are doing the complete swap and install (just bring the car in the morning and get it back in the evening, completely done), I would definetly go for it. Even if it costs me twice the price.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I'm at the opposite.. I have more fun doing mods rather than using them :D

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
I'm at the opposite.. I have more fun doing mods rather than using them :D
Yeah, and I'm really sure it is great and fun when you can do it yourself... I'm jealous of the guys who just do the mods themselves :clap2:

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
My plan :

- Buy a spare set of tail lights 420,- per side ex VAT at ford dealer.
- Send them to Caniggia (3 RED at brake / Seq RED)
- Find somebody who can install it locally, might have other good alternative (checking)
- Sell original EU lights on US ebay.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
I was at garage St Christophe in Develier (CH) yesterday to pick up my car after some mods (posted in daily mods thread), and the owner told me that sequential lights are now allowed in Switzerland, seems canton (state) of Bern allows it thus making it legal elsewhere in Switzerland. But he also says that nothing is 100% fixed since the other cantons want to overrul the law, we will see. But anyways he says for the EU lights it's a trickier question (because of the brake lights)...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
My plan :

- Buy a spare set of tail lights 420,- per side ex VAT at ford dealer.
- Send them to Caniggia (3 RED at brake / Seq RED)
- Find somebody who can install it locally, might have other good alternative (checking)
- Sell original EU lights on US ebay.
I spoke to Adelbert from Mustang Garage today and he has set up a rotation service. He bought one set of headlights and one set of taillights and they are currently getting modded. Once they are back he will install them in the first car on his waiting list and take their lights in exchange, etc.

He's also planning to do US taillights. He saw mine today and loved them.

So that might be an easier option for you.

Warrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wim
Vehicle(s)
ford mustang ecoboost
these US taillights are :thumbsup: As soon as I'm sure to change the original, I'll go to Adelbert, I like the easy way :D

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I spoke to Adelbert from Mustang Garage today and he has set up a rotation service. He bought one set of headlights and one set of taillights and they are currently getting modded. Once they are back he will install them in the first car on his waiting list and take their lights in exchange, etc.

He's also planning to do US taillights. He saw mine today and loved them.

So that might be an easier option for you.
Nice service!

Eric how did you solve the issue with US taillights draining more power than EU ones? Is this a problem or not?
Sponsored